Ludia Forums

Ceratosaurus?

I think there should be a ceratosaurus. It would probably be a fierce epic with around 1600 health (on level 11) with moves like around armor piercing and cleansing. Maybe a counterattack. Tell me if you agree.

6 Likes

Proceratosaurus is not related to Ceratosaurus.

5 Likes

Ceratosaurus is a medium theropod, so it’ll probably be a counter attacker like carno.

8 Likes

Yeah Proceratosaurus is actually more like an ancestor to T Rex. That’s what you get when binomial names are permanent and you name something before you’re sure what it’s related to. That said, I too would love to see ceratosaurus in the game!

2 Likes

I fixed the part of it being related to proceratosaurus

2 Likes

My Ceratosaurus

3 Likes

if cerato is added to game, I just hope its an epic medium theropod rigged creature sporting JP3 skin, that’s all I want from it

9 Likes

That’s a very nice example. What website did you do that on?

1 Like

its JWA Toolbox

and here’s my thoughts on @Dinosaur_attack cerato
I think its attack may be a bit too high, not entirely sure, but it seems like a bit much with an attack increase, a counter, and the rampages as well as the lethal wound, not even sure it should really have that. But again, I am not the best when it comes to kits and balance and all that stuff

2 Likes

Is it an app? If so, what’s it called?

I believe its just a website, just google JWA Toolbox and I think you should be able to find it

Thanks, I’ll make one too

I like the concept but it doesn’t fit on ceratosaurus. It looks like a spinosaur move set but since cerato is a medium carnivore it should be part resilient, have a counter, no swap in damage and a low damage output. However if JWA would add an accurate spinosaurus I think a similar move set could be used but it would also need a damage nerf to be more balanced (having between 1000 to 1300 attack).

3 Likes

Spino probably won’t get an accurate moddel unless he gets one in the saga since the spinosaurus moddel in jwa is based on the jp spinosaurus and unless that moddel gets changed it will never happen

2 Likes

5 Likes

Here is my example

1 Like

probably it might be a rajakylo relative?

I meant it would be a separate creature from the current spino we have in game

It’s still unlikely. Besides considering how much spinosaurus changed in the last two years form bipedal to Quadrapedal to bipedal again we shouldn’t expect a acurate spinosaurus untill we have a full skeleton

1 Like

Btw, you can download the pic instead of using screen shot