[Championship] Jurassic World Alive | Antarctovenator Alliance Championship - December 2020

Hello DPG members,

Below are the rules and rewards for this specific Championship. For more detailed information related to Championships, see HERE: Championship Overview

DATES

• Start: December 08, 2020
  • End: January 04, 2021

OBJECTIVES

• Audience
    • Alliances
  • Goal
    • With your Alliance, gather alliance points to win elements of the themed Super Hybrid at the end of the current Championship.

REWARDS

44 Likes

Pretty sure the graphic is wrong as far as the components. Shouldn’t it be the red Diplocaulus? Diplocaulus Gen 2?

33 Likes

with the first look at this hybrid’s color pallet, i kinda like it. loosely reminds be of the spotted salamander.

3 Likes

Yay! Rainbo Turd is here

11 Likes

It is, as per usual the players have to point out the mistakes that should have been QA’d in the first place.

8 Likes

Still should’ve been an ankylosaur, change my mind.

6 Likes

I’m happy to meet the new creatures.But it would have been nice to not meet ANY EPIC TOURNEY for the next 6 months.

2 Likes

True, this is lazy design of this rainbow turd frog. Only colours are good on it

4 Likes

erm…did they change diplovenator
i spent so much trying to get diplo g2 to level 15

it shoukd be the red diplo

Yes it should don’t worry

Honestly it should be. The final design has always been the last ingredient added. Maybe there is one I’m not thinking of that is different. It should be an Ankylosaurus base gene body. Very disappointed it’s a “slimey” as I call those things.

1 Like

I really like the lizard honestly think it’s awesome. I think it needs a little buff just like all the recent unique additions. Unique turtle, unique rat, new long neck, new bird. All bench warmers for collection.

What is getting a bit boring is epic hybrid tourneys. The “but did you draw rixis” tourneys. What happen to commons? They don’t exist?

4 Likes

Dio uses the Rajasaur body, likely that’s the example.
Edit: Actually there are a lot.

3 Likes

Why did they remove the 5th tournament!?!?

tuo
dio
spinocon
bajanotodon
megalosuchus
monostegotops
scaphotator
trago

2 Likes

Because there is only 4 weeks in december ,as there will be only 4 in january.

Well that sucks. Now my alliance probably won’t get it…

1 Like

its ok, it should be really good since it has an exclusive epic, an normal epic, a normal rare and ana mazing legendary but it has no real damaging counter so it will suck. i would use diplvenator over it which has defense shattering, definite and three distracting moves