[Championship] Jurassic World Alive | Antarctovenator Alliance Championship - November 2021

Hello DPG members,

Below are the rules and rewards for this specific Championship. For more detailed information related to Championships, see HERE: Championship Overview

DATES

• Start: November 02, 2021
  • End: December 06, 2021

OBJECTIVES

• Audience
    • Alliances
  • Goal
    • With your Alliance, gather alliance points to win elements of the themed Super Hybrid at the end of the current Championship.

REWARDS

16 Likes

Nice unlocking this next month

3 Likes

Please give us Andrewtops next month :pray:

5 Likes

Aw. Was kinda hoping we’d have Indotaurus month instead, to follow on from Phorurex month.

7 Likes

I’m only 24 dna off him so I’ll get him this month

1 Like

Probably one of the most underrated Uniques. I’m excited

4 Likes

Except none of ITaurus components are event-exclusives.

2 Likes

True, but Maiasaurus isn’t event-exclusive either, it’s just an arena exclusive.

Then again, it’s probably just me getting frustrated with Carno spawns.

2 Likes

Let’s gooo i can unlock my fav creature:D

5 Likes

Very excited antartcovenator is extremely underrated. It’s a perfect example of a true wild card.

5 Likes

Your favorite creature is a creature you’ve never used? Curious

1 Like

I really like how it looks but besides that i don’t really know why i like it so much. (By the Way i’m probably not going to respond for hours because i’m really tired and i’m going to go to sleep soon)

1 Like

Not bad. I’ll take it

1 Like

Not as bad as Anky as Daily Dino Reward, but I would’ve preferred getting something like Parasauthops as a championship reward, as Parasauthops is SUPER hard to get and level.

4 Likes

Do you think that there will be a darting event for Venator? I probobly wont get enough from the tourney to unlock her so if there is a darting event ill prolly get her.

Its very cool