[Championship] Jurassic World Alive | Compsocaulus Alliance Championship - April 2022

Hello DPG members,

Below are the rules and rewards for this specific Championship. For more detailed information related to Championships, see HERE: Championship Overview

Important Note: This special Championship will include bonus DNA from additional creatures and Stat Boosts!

DATES

• Start: April 06, 2022
  • End: May 02, 2022

OBJECTIVES

• Audience
    • Alliances
  • Goal
    • With your Alliance, gather alliance points to win elements of the themed Super Hybrid at the end of the current Championship.

REWARDS

15 Likes

Nice bonus

3 Likes

Love it. Sad that we don’t get reset tokens, but the boosts somewhat make up for it

2 Likes

not really when its less the one of each boost compared to 60 boosts.

1 Like

Ok, somewhat was the wrong word

Kinda sorta not really make up for it

1 Like

Typical Ludia…

1 Like

I was under the impression that we’d receive Reset tokens through the championships until a new method of obtainment was provided. I hope we’re given a new way to get them this month, because I need at least three of each.

In the meantime, I do like the sound of the creature bonuses. I’m so bored of FIPing the deer, I hope I can get enough to just unlock Arctova.

4 Likes

If the bonus stuff is gonna be kept as a feature going forward, that would be great. Tbh i wasnt expecting anything extra this month since tokens were said to not be available each championship

3 Likes

I didn’t think “Tokens won’t be here forever” meant they will be gone literally the next month. 1 of each per month didn’t seem like a broken mechanic to warrant an instant nerf to me. Hopefully they will come back in some other form, like Strike tower rewards, even if it happens relatively rare.
The bonuses are appreciated though

1 Like

Nextime Ludia PLEASE don’t give us bonus rewards on 4 week AC’s, NOBODY will achieve T10 and get the max amount of bonus.

1 Like

So that means you want nothing at all rather than what you will get? Thats some pretty messed up logic!!!

1 Like

My alliance did last month. You just have to get into an active alliance

Last month was a 6 week AC tho - this is only a 4 week.

1 Like

That was 6 tournaments this time it’s 4

1 Like

Ah ok, my mistake. Then dang, we probably won’t get very high either

1 Like

Love the bonus, its good way to get Arctovasilas

1 Like

The new update will not let me into the program what happened

Willam
SUV :blue_car: