Ludia Forums

[Championship] Jurassic World Alive | Diloracheirus Alliance Championship - July 2020

Hello fellow DPG members,

Below are the rules and rewards for this specific Championship. For more detailed information related to Championships, see HERE: Championship Overview

DATES

• Start: July 06, 2020
  • End: August 03, 2020

OBJECTIVES

• Audience
    • Alliances
  • Goal
    • With your Alliance, gather alliance points to win elements of the themed Super Hybrid at the end of the current Championship.

REWARDS

16 Likes

Ok this is trash

19 Likes

Except diloracherus get major buff or rework it will pretty nice

1 Like

Unless there’s major reworks in the pipeline for this thing to get viable, meh.

5 Likes

Dilorach will be immune to stun and decel and will receive distracting impact

Called it!

9 Likes

Oh so it can get worse than Tuoramoloch after all.

10 Likes

Guys stop, it’s not trash. In family announcement you can see he’ll get a big rework. There’s a chance he’ll be as useful as before

7 Likes

The reworks are likely co-op only though.

3 Likes

Then he’ll be useful in co-op only. Still not bad. AOE heal seems powerful, but only notes can confirm

4 Likes

That’s what I think. It will be imunne to stun and decel and will receive a better distracting move.

This is exactly what I thought it could be… the trend seems to be a great unique and then an average one first was testa, then Tenonto, then Maxima, now Dilo… overall I will take the dna!

1 Like

You either bring back the Queen to her rightful place… or this is the worst Championship choice ever.
The only good dna is Ourano for the endgame people like me that have plans and coins for it.
Outside of that? A waste of unique dna for a non-meta dino.

Between this and the Wuerho season, if you guys end up with a so-so update, this game is done for.

17 Likes

Unless she gets a huge buff, this is trash.

1 Like

have had a 30 sitting on the bench for probably at least a year :face_vomiting:

3 Likes

I was not able to collect the tournament incubator for maxima

3 Likes

Well, at least I can relax and not care that much about this seasonal reward

1 Like

Trash reward I couldn’t be any less interested. GIVE US OUR ARDENTISMAXIMA REWARDS NOW!!!

6 Likes

Yay dilorach :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:, i really need that ourano