Ludia Forums

[Championship] Jurassic World Alive | Geminititan Alliance Championship - September 2020

Hello fellow DPG members,

Below are the rules and rewards for this specific Championship. For more detailed information related to Championships, see HERE: Championship Overview

DATES

• Start: September 07, 2020
  • End: October 05, 2020

OBJECTIVES

• Audience
    • Alliances
  • Goal
    • With your Alliance, gather alliance points to win elements of the themed Super Hybrid at the end of the current Championship.

REWARDS

21 Likes

Hm, this post was created 3 days ago and that “Koolasuchus Gen 2”, well that’s not a picture of Kooly Gen 2. I think you guys are overthinking it a bit. :slight_smile: I’m pretty sure Koolasuchus Gen 1, is not an ingredient of Geminititan

7 Likes

nice. great championship.

2 Likes

Yeah pretty sure that’s the Epic Koola. Second time in a row they make this mistake.

2 Likes

I really don’t understand how they get it wrong, clearly they are not playing their own game enough :smirk:.

6 Likes

We have four tourneys and yet the championship requirements are the same as the five week Quetzorion championship? How strange.

1 Like

It has always been the way

whoever is doing their graphics probably doesn’t play the game. That and/or due to time constraints they don’t question what they are given to do the project. Could be as simple as both koola and koola g2 being named the same file. or someone thinking “why would i need to clip out this image again when i already have one that will work?” not realizing it is infact a different image.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m thinking they need to educate this guy a bit.

2 Likes

Best month :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Amazing! Thank you!

would I say in 1.14. It’s 2.0. Gemini is decent now

3 Likes

Still really hard to create,so ,im not complain!

2 Likes

great!!! nice championship

1 Like

Nice! Wish this was in 1.14 tho…

1 Like

Noticed that in some of the higher reward incubators the unique is still showing Orion instead of Gemini

@Ned @E.D Can you look into this? The last 5 reward incubators show Orion as the unique first 5 show gemini

5 Likes

Shhhhhut! I want Quetz more than Gemini… :slight_smile: (Yes, I know, it’s only cosmetic…)

4 Likes

Why is tier 10 incubator 650,000 points? We only have 4 weeks to get points insteed of 5 weeks last month. Now way any alliance can get this far.

Our alliance gets around 85,000 points every week. So with 1 double count we get 6 x 85,000 = 510,000 points with 5 weeks, but only 5 x 85,000 = 425,000 points with 4 weeks. This doesnt seem fair to me.

Didn’t notice that ,but yes,it is clearly UNFAIR.
I expect A NORMAL company to reduce the amount.

Gemini is one of the few creatures that are actually all around hard to create, so I think that it’s pretty fair so that we don’t get a massive wave of Gemini, besides it’s meant to be hard to create, so hence the nutso requirements

2 Likes