[Championship] Jurassic World Alive | Giganyx Alliance Championship - July 2022

Hello DPG members,

Below are the rules and rewards for this specific Championship. For more detailed information related to Championships, see HERE: Championship Overview

DATES

• Start: July 06, 2022
  • End: August 01, 2022

OBJECTIVES

• Audience
    • Alliances
  • Goal
    • With your Alliance, gather alliance points to win elements of the themed Super Hybrid at the end of the current Championship.

REWARDS

3 Likes

Really pushing for this newly broken Unique, huh?

6 Likes

Yay now Badlands will be overrun by BOTH Thor and Giganyx thank you Ludia /J

4 Likes

This is ridiculous, why push the giga. It’s still broken, maybe if it had an advance move it would get used. Not even got decent tournament Dino’s to use either, theirs a reason their not leveled up

3 Likes

Giganyx is not broken… the health and damage is great. It’s pretty much resistant to everything. mine is level 24 and took down 3 lvl28 apexes one by one, and he’s a great addition to my team. I have no complaints. People that don’t use it shouldn’t be judging it. Give it a fair shot and always heal/speed up first!

1 Like

You say it’s not broken then proceed to talk about how it singlehandedly took down 3 apexes that were 4 levels higher than it

13 Likes

Oh yeah and let’s not forget the stupidly good buff it’s gonna get

1 Like

I really don’t even know what to say to this… You pretty much proved the point yourself.

8 Likes

Already happened:

Oh shoot

10 Spinos

2 Likes