Ludia Forums

[Championship] Jurassic World Alive | Poukandactylus Alliance Championship - February 2021

Hello DPG members,

Below are the rules and rewards for this specific Championship. For more detailed information related to Championships, see HERE: Championship Overview

DATES

• Start: February 02, 2021
  • End: March 01, 2021

OBJECTIVES

• Audience
    • Alliances
  • Goal
    • With your Alliance, gather alliance points to win elements of the themed Super Hybrid at the end of the current Championship.

REWARDS

7 Likes

I hope they improve this parrot and so the rewards would be worth it …

27 Likes

Oh my days… :man_facepalming:

This for the alliance championship and Carbonemys for the monthly …

What an exciting month this will be :woozy_face:

19 Likes

Another slow month. Worst unique championship is nothing to be excited about.

8 Likes

You never know when the thing could be buffed. Kinda like a certain rhino.

5 Likes

Meh but mrhino is graunted mext month then

2 Likes

i am litterally now only 10 dna away from making this thing. GAH! at least i can focus on something else this month.

2 Likes

Hmm, okay… glad i didn’t created this thing… now it’s a freebie that will never gets used

4 Likes

Guys, Don’t complain about this championship. you do realise in the future Poukandactylus can be buffed major in the future, it has potential to become GOD tier, a bit like Monolorhino and Trykosaurus back in 1.5, I suppose we will see…
But yeah, Poukandactylus, as cool as it looks, is kinda bad for a unique

5 Likes

How is it confirmed?

2 Likes

not necessarily confirmed, but high probability. Gamepress will tell us what kind of championships are coming with datamines, but the order is usually up to Ludia. If a new patch comes out before this championship ends, the order of which unique is up may change.

3 Likes

Ah ok, thanks

1 Like

Wait what i meant that mrhino is the only one left with an execlusive component after that idk

1 Like

and we’re going off of precedent right now. so far its only been things with exclusive components. That could all change in an instant. but i still think Mrhino has a high probability of being the next championship. even if Luida adds a unique or 2 in 2.5.

1 Like

This thing better be getting buffed soon, I’m ngl it’s actually really good counter against fierce creatures, used it in the incubator battles last week and performed really well but good lord it needs a buff in health, a slight buff in dmg, and bring its stun immunity back, why did y’all get rid of it? It makes no sense.

2 Likes

Lets look on the bright side, Pouka is a 4 week tournament, and if Rhino is next month then it will be a 5 week tournament which would be fantastic, but then again Ludia will probably give us something rubbish because it is 5 weeks long.

But here’s hoping.

4 Likes

Poodookie bird. Gonna be difficult to get people to care about weekend tournaments this month

2 Likes

Looking forward to try it out!

Happy! :pray:

1 Like

Buff the eagles. I have spoken

1 Like