Ludia Forums

[Championship] Jurassic World Alive | Poukandactylus Alliance Championship - February 2021

This is the worst unique on the game and this is what we get for a month of battling. I hope it gets a major buff soon

1 Like

Kinda late, getting Poukandactylus as a championship goal since I’ve been made it about a month or two ago… But what the hey, it’s more Tupandacylus DNA for me to hoard. We still have Dimodactylus to think about ya know.

1 Like

At least we get Quetz as the reward in the normal arena. I’m excited for that. I might be able to get zorion to 30 this month

1 Like

Probably great in raids with that group instant distraction maybe for mortem

1 Like

Yay you did the picture right

1 Like

#buffthepouka

1 Like

I love this bird so much, but her stats are so awful. Buff her, Ludia! Please :frowning:

Love playing with people and collected the dinosaur :t_rex::sauropod:

All of the updates, this game has gotten progressively worse. My daughter’s account, she’s a level 12 with no dino’s over level 12. For over a week now, she’s fought only level 30 dino’s. I’m so mad at myself. I had literally been spending$800-$1000/week faithfully on this game. Now, I have to decide every day if I even want to keep it installed. Please stop ruining this game Ludia.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I wonder when you fix pink waterfall texture in Aviary battleground

I like this

All level 30 dinos huh? I would like to see this