Ludia Forums

[Championship] Jurassic World Alive | Quetzorion Alliance Championship - July 2021

Hello DPG members,

Below are the rules and rewards for this specific Championship. For more detailed information related to Championships, see HERE: Championship Overview

DATES

• Start: July 06, 2021
  • End: August 02, 2021

OBJECTIVES

• Audience
    • Alliances
  • Goal
    • With your Alliance, gather alliance points to win elements of the themed Super Hybrid at the end of the current Championship.

REWARDS

21 Likes

Not my favorite. But free dna is free dna.

6 Likes

Well it will get my lvl 30 completed on Quetzorion, shame it got benched last boost reset.

1 Like

Already have a lv30 Quetzorion… But this one comes with the badge, right?

2 Likes

thanks I love Quetz, everyday closer to lvl 30

1 Like

I just got my Zorion to 30 not that long ago. Lol

1 Like

It would be a lot better if it was maxima or skoona but cant change it so it is what it is

I was gonna get it to lvl 30 but the tourney came in and saved me the dna lol.Hopefully the next one will be maxima

nothin exciting as i don’t use quetz but i don’t have it maxed yet so why not.

If it’s even possible, I’m even less excited about this one than the last repeat. Why are we still doing repeats where there are perfectly good uniques out there that haven’t been featured yet?

1 Like

Because tourney’s have only ever been for uniques that have exclusive components. For Ludia to change the tourney’s they’d need to either change that rule, or change what creatures are exclusive.

:yawning_face: so many other uniques….

Second option is easy thought, right? I mean Quetzacolatlus didn’t used to be exclusive, nor most the other tournament darling’s components. All they would have to do is rotate what is/isn’t exclusive more frequently w/ their updates and we could have any number of other uniques that would then qualify.

The main problem I have now is that people (like my alt) down in the 3500 range are getting things like TenRex for free because of the duplicate rewards. Replaying the same tournaments means they can unlock creatures well before they should have access to them. I don’t even have Tyrannolophosaur unlocked yet I have a level 21 TenRex on that account…

Absolutely, they should change the exclusives once per year. They should have 12 uniques identified for tournaments through out the year.

At New Year they should change some or all of the exclusives which would then change the uniques for the tournaments instead of repeating the same tournaments each year.

It is easy to do, but Ludia like to repeat stuff over and over again because THAT is the easiest option for them.

2 Likes

Well I’m hyped. But that’s obvious

2 Likes

Quick question
Are you planning on adding marine/aquatic creatures? Like the mosasaurus?

2 Likes

Yes one of my favorite dino is from the sea

Why not now that you think about it there are rivers

Nice one, won’t miss it