[Championship] Jurassic World Alive | Spinoconstrictor Alliance Championship - September 2021

Hello DPG members,

Below are the rules and rewards for this specific Championship. For more detailed information related to Championships, see HERE: Championship Overview

DATES

• Start: September 07, 2021
  • End: October 04, 2021

OBJECTIVES

• Audience
    • Alliances
  • Goal
    • With your Alliance, gather alliance points to win elements of the themed Super Hybrid at the end of the current Championship.

REWARDS

32 Likes

Nice new buffed creature. Maybe new Arctops hybrid next?

5 Likes

Spinocon! favorite creature and its recently buffed.

2 Likes

Pretty good! One of my favorite boys, not so favorite for my bank account, like Skoonasaurus, by the way where is the tournaments topic for this Championship?

2 Likes

Can we know the tournament formats now…

7 Likes

Or phorurex thing

That has no event exclusive components

I wish you all the best of luck!

3 Likes

Most likely not since it has a raid and I don’t think they do championship creatures on raid creatures

I’ll take this happily. Although I won’t be able to get her to team level, a tourney creature is here

Maiasaura: Excuse me but i’m here.

They will as it has an exclusive component same with thaf wierd doggo

We don’t know if uniques that take Arena Exclusives will be featured in champions since all the uniques featured take EVENT exclusive DNA (DNA you cannot find in the wild or in the arena) and Phrorurex is the first unique that takes ARENA exclusive DNA during championships, hopefully though… but it’s possible not…

Key word is “event”

Yes Spinoconstrictor will join the team

this came into my head the minute I read this…

8 Likes

What level can you get your spinocon to after the championship?( let’s say you get a rank 8 championship inc)

1 Like

if you don’t mind me asking, how much dna would one get in a rank 8 incubator as a lvl 20?

1 Like

250 dna
10 char

1 Like