Ludia Forums

[Championship] Jurassic World Alive | Tenontorex Alliance Championship - May 2020

Hello fellow DPG members,

Below are the rules and rewards for this specific Championship. For more detailed information related to Championships, see HERE: Championship Overview

DATES

• Start: May 04, 2020
  • End: June 01 , 2020

OBJECTIVES

• Audience
    • Alliances
  • Goal
    • With your Alliance, gather alliance points to win elements of the themed Super Hybrid at the end of the current Championship.

REWARDS

14 Likes

Again with the super high point requirement. All i can say is there better be some more incentive to play. More alliance points given because last championship was more or less a disaster.

Edit: this post is no longer accurate.

35 Likes

Lol no. What are y’all thinking.

6 Likes

Casual players and alliances are excited bc those don’t have this at lvl30. Then those alliances see the tier structure didn’t change so they won’t be able to earn rewards.

I’m not investing 1 boost or 1 coin in this championship season. What a joke.

5 Likes

It’s like they don’t want people to spend money on the game and then ask “wait why aren’t we getting enough money?”

7 Likes

No DNA interests me (if Tenontorex receives a BUFF in the future, I can rethink).

1 Like

Those are terrible rewards. No thank you. As long as my alliance gets their 10/10 incubators every week during this month that’s all I ask of them.

13 Likes

I just like …wow.
I’m kinda impressed.
It’s really hard to tick off the entire playerbase.

11 Likes

Terrible… Easy to make, weak , and most of us have it. I have a lv 29 in the bench…

Please just reduce the Alliance Points! The top alliances only get 500k

4 Likes

They are not going to give 2 craps unless someone or something going on is hurting their profit. Any conversation with them in a diplomatic manner would be deemed as wasting of time.

5 Likes

So Ludia didn’t listen to any feedback AGAIN. What are they even thinking?

This is the worst one. I can already make it level 30, I just need a little bit of coins and that’s it, no fusions needed. What a waste.

1 Like

Same for me. I wont even waste my coins

Introduce a new feature in the game and give rewards for an old and weak dino. Just why?

Who is going to invest this much coin and cash and time just to get 150/200 Tenontorex dna at most (Highest alliances hit rank 6/.7 this month)…
And the ingredients are just commons and rares…
2 of the tourneys are procerat domination tourneys, and the other 2 are Indorat tourneys…
Really Ludia?

4 Likes

3 Likes

What can Google do about the awful decision making ludia does?

Mono as daily reward, Blue for seasonal for the second time + the multiple times we already had it in daily/alliance rewards and finally Tenrex for the Championship…Guess we can all put JWA aside for a month. Don’t be surprise if you see a tremendous drop in the sales this month as there is absolutely no incentive for the players who spend the most to go for these rewards. Way to run a business guys, congrats.

Ah yeah and as reminder, the alliance that finished at 1st place in the 1st championship did not even reached half of the points needed for the tier 10 reward but I guess that is the way it’s intended to be, yeah sure…I mean seriously guys …
Both Championship and Seasonal should be granting exclusive DNA or DNA related to the latest hybrids for rewarding a month long effort. This should be common sense !

9 Likes