Ludia Forums

[Championship] Jurassic World Alive | Tenontorex Alliance Championship - May 2021

Hello DPG members,

Below are the rules and rewards for this specific Championship. For more detailed information related to Championships, see HERE: Championship Overview

Note: We’ve added some extra rewards to celebrate Jurassic World Alive’s anniversary!

DATES

• Start: May 04, 2021
  • End: June 07, 2021

OBJECTIVES

• Audience
    • Alliances
  • Goal
    • With your Alliance, gather alliance points to win elements of the themed Super Hybrid at the end of the current Championship.

REWARDS

28 Likes

nvm they fixed it.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Ludia could you get your act together for once

EDIT: Sorry, I think I see what this is. But some clarification would be helpful

Man, ok not what I expected for the extra reward. But welcome none the less

ill take the 75-100 tenonto my alliance reaches.

2 Likes

Yes they got the image correct for once

I Really Wish we actually got a Mammolania championship…But Again…

So Tuoj, which spawns frequently and I doubt anyone in my alliance needs and Teno which a large percentage of us have at 30… can’t wait to barely play this month

someone explain the picture with mammolania and boosts?

still repeating championships? i swear, laziest company ever.
bonus rewards are nice tho

Those are extra rewards for reaching T7+ on the championship.

1 Like

How about just boosts but more, IDC about anything else I just need health and damage boosts

27 uniques but the same 12 are being rotated :frowning:

1 Like

And what are they suposed to do

No one wants easy to make uniques like the green rat or thor to have an AC. They ran out of execlusive component uniques so they’re rotating them till more get added makes scense

The only think i can think of(besides rushing uniques) is to give tryko an AC, it’s not execlusive component but has 3 epic components 2 of which share dna with other uniques and one of which is a park spawn. So thats realisticly the only option i see

11 Likes

what about mammolania? entelolania? trykosaurus? diorajasaur? plenty of very strong uniques that arent super easy to get and havent gotten ACs

Both lanias are pretty easy compared to legit everything that has had an AC, since mammoth is no longer execlusive

Dio i don’t think is quite execlusive enough but as i said tryko i think is, so that would be the only option

But then again AC had to go through each other at some point, theres no way freqent execlusivity changing updates would be healthy for the game and theres no way they would keep up with those execlusive uniques

Do those creatures have exclusive components. If the answer is no then they probably won’t do them

Please tell me that second panel is a permanent feature if championships

It’s for the 3rd anniversary of jwa.

2 Likes