Ludia Forums

[Championship] Jurassic World Alive | Testacornibus Alliance Championship - April 2020

Hello fellow DPG members,

Below are the rules and rewards for this specific Championship. For more detailed information related to Championships, see HERE: Championship Overview

DATES

• Start: April 06, 2020
  • End: May 04 , 2020

OBJECTIVES

• Audience
    • Alliances
  • Goal
    • Collect elements of the themed Super Hybrid in the current Championship.

REWARDS

47 Likes

That is a reward worth fighting for!!!

10 Likes

rewards worth fighting for!
this will be amazing.

my only question is… how much of each in each incubator step?

11 Likes

So this works by improving high scores in weekend tournaments? Does that mean that arena droppers will have a significant advantage for this event?
If I start from gyrosphere, I can maybe increase my high score by a couple hundred points, but if I drop to the bottom, I would have the potential to increase my high score by maybe 1000 points much easier. :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

^^^^

great point.

1 Like

No because the grypo-guy starts with a much higher Medal count that also goes into alliance points.

Starting with 1000 points
Or
Go from 700 to 1000 makes no difference.

Finelly count is +1000

3 Likes

The reward tiers displayed here don’t match up with the ones in game in the tournaments tab…
Step 10 is only 250k points according to in game, but here it’s 1.25 million? Someone care to explain?

1 Like

The way I interpret the rules, points are accumulated by increasing your high score, not the actual high score itself.
Example: starting at 1000 and win 40 medals = high score of 1040, but only grants 40 alliance points. Not giving 1040 alliance points. I suppose I could be wrong but this is the way I’m reading it.

If you check the in game tournaments tab it tells you… except that the numbers there don’t match what is posted here

The starting amount counts. This is literaly quited from the news about the tourneys.

• Tournament Entry Medals count towards earning Alliance Points, but players must complete at least 1 Tournament battle.
1 Like

“Tournament Entry Medals count towards earning Alliance Points, but players must complete at least 1 Tournament battle”

everything counts :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The championships count only the tourneys so the droppers doesn’t matter

Very interesting rewards! I can’t wait to receive all this DNA!

The current arena you are in gives you your starting trophies. So if someone dropped really far they would start at say 600 trophies in an advantage tournament. They can then blow past the rest and get a massive increase to their high score. that’s the problem we are seeing.

4 Likes

Ah I see now. I guess I misread that part!:grin:

1 Like

So this image says 1.25 million for top reward, but in game has it listed as only 250 000. According to my math with 50 players and 4 tourneys it would take 1250 points per alliance member per tourney. Now if this number were 1.25 million, each alliance member would need to get 6250 points PER TOURNEY. Can we get confirmation on which one it is @E.D?

1 Like

Common sense would say the 1.25 million is wrong… but who knows how it’s actually coded.

You can also get participation points as well as points for takedowns and the like. so 1.25 may be right.
or not. :arrow_down:

Our team is looking into it, thanks, Dragonclaw927! :smiley:

2 Likes