Ludia Forums

[Championship] Jurassic World Alive | Testacornibus Alliance Championship - April 2021

Hello DPG members,

Below are the rules and rewards for this specific Championship. For more detailed information related to Championships, see HERE: Championship Overview

DATES

• Start: April 05, 2021
  • End: May 03, 2021

OBJECTIVES

• Audience
    • Alliances
  • Goal
    • With your Alliance, gather alliance points to win elements of the themed Super Hybrid at the end of the current Championship.

REWARDS

8 Likes

So starting all over again …

Someone tell me what is the use of the deer at the moment no one uses it :joy:

4 Likes

Oh so we’re goin over them again till we get more execlusive component uniques

Honestly a better solution then rushing new uniques(cough cough 2.3) just for championships

Plus theres realy nice uniques i’d like to go through again

3 Likes

Yes I need the turtle dna

1 Like

It’s begins again.

I thought April would be an interesting month. I was wrong.

6 Likes

Well could have been worse. At least i can unlock testra now. I’ve already have 150 dna from the last tournament. So i can now spend the Eucladoceros and carbonemys dna for smilonemys and Eremoceros

So we just came full circle? Wow

I remembered this was the rewards for April 2020.
So it’s just…
R-10938340-1506848064-7269.jpeg

5 Likes

I love the deer. I was just lacking the turtle to level mine up. I’m excited for this reward.

2 Likes

I’d rather get a smilonemys tournament theres no exclusive but at least that’s 3 epics

1 Like

Bro it’s REALLY good at swap prevention. People use it like an anchor at the end, preventing you from swapping, and if you do, you’re probably dead

2 Likes

On Escape Minor Heal can be really good, as it is one of the few On Escapes that can punish the swap in. It isn’t the best at it, but it does allow a little extra life and that might be just enough for a win.

2 Likes

It’s better than you think it is, I’ve been using it since it was added and it can wreck house.

2 Likes

Why is tsinto the daily epic …

why not? (10)

3 Likes

Helps with raids (Group Ferocity Strike and Group Heal will be very good) and there is a lot of potential for an amazing raid hybrid.

4 Likes

Following the pattern it should be an epic that contributes to Testacornibus … not the new crap Dino, with no hybrids, that absolutely is not going to be used in raids or pvp

It’s a defensive tank, can shield, along with 40% armor, and is also really fast.

It has a high probability to be a good raider, and while no hybrid now, could get a very good one later on.

3 Likes