Ludia Forums

Chance at getting Dilophoboa with the Anniversary Scent?

In the Anniversary Scent’s “article”, you can see Dilophoboa’s head peeking from the horde of creatures.

Does that mean they hid Dilophoboa in the Anniversary Scent with a small percentage of spawning, or is it just false advertisement?

Any rarity above epic does not spawn in the wild or in scents.

1 Like

I imagine it’s just the wrong silhouette, as I believe it can attract both gens of Titanaboa.

But what if they sneaked it in despite of that unwritten rule? An anniversary is something special to them I can imagine.

it’s not in the scent. not listed at all.

1 Like

Yea, but what if they hid it as a surprise to anyone who’s lucky?

I don’t think Ludia would do that. Doesn’t sound like them, sorry.

1 Like

They have been generous in the last months, I could see them do it. Even if they didn’t hide a Dilophoboa in it, she and her hybrid are bad anyway.

Spinoconstrictor is only bad because of how immune heavy the current meta is, though. He does his job phenomenally. Unfortunately, that job is being a bleeder.

1 Like

constrictor really makes people with non immune creatures mess up. they don’t really know how to deal with her. It’s fun to play her.

3 Likes

100% false advertisement, though I would only be salty if they did ankntrosaurus.

3 Likes

Yes 100% false advertisement

1 Like

Probably because it looks better than titanoboa and that makes people more interested in buying and using the scent

So in short words, false advertisement.

1 Like

who even wants dilophoboa

There’s gotta be a bunch of Spinoconstrictor users who’d just love some more Dilophoboa.

1 Like

Another incident of false advertising

4 Likes

Laughs vs Indos

2 Likes

this is why i love her.

1 Like

She’s beautiful :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like