Ludia Forums

Change back Evasive Stance

The title says it all.
It needs to be 75% or 66.7% dodge chance again at the very minimum

50% chance to negate 66.7% damage means 33.35% reduction average. On paper. And don’t get me started on the false rng this game has when you can lose 6 x 75% dodge in a row on the regular, when the game decides you will lose.

50% dodge was fine when you could dodge Entire hits, but for a move that only dodges, 50% is unacceptable, when sidestep is GUARANTEED and both cloak has 75%

Not to mention everyone and their mother has access to the anti-dodge basic attack, so if you get creamed by Evasive Stance users, you should probably learn to use their counters. There was zero reason to nerf the weakest dodging ability.

9 Likes

Hi Raven. It’s nice to meet you. Yeah, Unfortunately since Immunity is gone, I don’t know what to say

4 Likes

I think your 6 patches too late

Nah, it was fine last patch, 75% chance 66.7% reduction

Hi Apple!
Nice to meet you as well =)

1 Like

Completely agree. Although with all the resilient moves thrown all over the place, it probably wouldn’t even be enough.

1 Like

I think the nerf might be to do with raids, since ES now has the AoE symbol. But it should probably be 75% chance to the user, 50% or less to the rest of the team.

2 Likes

Wow, you’ve returned

2 Likes

Yea I did.
I was taking a break from social media to fix personal issues like anger management problems.

I feel reborn and ready to socialize

2 Likes

Does it actually affect the whole team in raids though? That would be cool if it did, but I haven’t had confirmation that it actually does this since the description says it affects “self” and not “team”. I would actually be ok with leaving it at 50% if they actually made it affect your whole team in raids. But they also really need to nerf resilient so that dodges as a whole are actually useful.

1 Like

I agree with the statement that it needs to be better again. However, I’m by no means a competitive player for anything, so I won’t try and pretend like I know what would be good but not overpowered. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

It doesn’t, I used Spinoconstrictor to beat Mortem Rex

Only the snake dodged

Yeah, I figured it wouldn’t. Good food for thought though.

1 Like

The symbol for AoE is there, but it doesn’t. Probably some sort of mistake.

2 Likes

75% of Dodge 100% of the damage :eyes::eyes:, i mean there’s a lot of anti Dodge+precise moves now

1 Like