Ludia Forums

Change Battle wait time back to 30 seconds or even 15 seconds

You recently changed the battle wait time from 30 seconds to 120 seconds.
I don’t want to play a game where I stare at a screen and do nothing while watching a timer count down.
30 seconds was bad enough. I think it should be 15.
If the problem is the boost rewards accumulating from battles, remove the boost and find another way to give out the boost. I find this new change unenjoyable.
Who wants to play a game where you do nothing and stare at a screen for 120 seconds?

4 Likes

gg btw… thankgod you had a dc lol. this is only in beaches by the way… 120 seconds sucks!!

1 Like

Isn’t this just for Nublar Shores?

I agree. 2 minutes of doing nothing waiting while I can get at least AI fight makes me mad. That’s another big reason to delete this game and forget this nightmare watching Ludia making this game worse and worse.

1 Like

So the top players are being punished for wanting to grind arena? That is a bad move. I hate PVP as is. Dun make me wait 1 min plus to meet a top 10 player and lose then queue up again to get beaten again and again. Why is Ludia making arena less enjoyable? Was having fun barely beating AI and meeting occassional human. The pace was fast and you dun have time to stew and reconsider why you pressed the battle button to look at a 120 second loading screen.

4 Likes