Change of phone

I starten to play the game on IPhone(used my Google account to login)and tried to log in to the same player account on an android mobile phone, did not manage to do that. How should I do(I Am new on Android)?

Hey Helena_Lejonklou, I’m sorry to hear that you are having trouble switching your account over to your new phone. Can you make sure that your new device is connected to the same account that was on your iPhone?

If you have a Facebook account, it’s possible that you were connected to the game with it instead. In that case, please try connecting to your Facebook account and launch the game.

If you were connected to a Google Store account, can you please make sure that you didn’t log out of your Google Play store account on your new device? If you signed out of your Google Store account that was connected to your device, you would have also signed out of your Jurassic World Alive game.

Once your device is connected to the correct account, please try and launch Jurassic World Alive again.

Our support team would be glad to assist you if you could provide them with the Support Key from the account on your iPhone, and the Support Key from your android device. You can send them an email here at support+forums@ludia.com.