Change on the map

Hi Ludia!
First time using this method of communication, so it might not be the right canal…
There is a park behind my house that is not recognized by the game. It’s there since a few years already but it is still a big dead spot. That is unfortunate, since there could be some nice creatures and boxes, etc.
Is there a way for you to correct this situation ?
The park is on Lauzanne street in Saint-eustache (Québec) and is called park Lauzanne.
Thank you for the consideration of my request !

Ok good idea

I think there is a way to report this to mods through the game itself - go to the help and support and then communicate with someone directly through there. There is also a place here where you can report bugs, and this may fall into that category. I do know this is an issue - there is a park near my brother’s house that I would often take the dog to that was also not recognized as a park. Have no clue why because there is a large city/county sign there that says ROADSIDE PARK, then gives the name of the county lol. Kinda a disappointment when you go there for a few hours with the dog and can’t get park cretures at all lol. However, this may also be an issue with google maps itself, which is technically the platform on which JWA is built, so it could be that Google Maps itself is glitching as well, IDK. Anyways, hope this helps.

Thx a lot!

Thanks for letting us know, Sylvain!

As parks locations are based on real-world data information supplied by an external provider, that location will likely remain the same for the time being.

However, please don’t hesitate to contact our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key and the location information. Our team would be more than happy to take a closer look into it for you. :smiley: