Change the Alliance Rewards!

Maybe if we all said we wanted the alliance reward Dinos to stay as they are , they would change them .
Let’s face it , they never do anything we ask for , and seem to favour doing the very opposite ( Draco , boosts etc… ) so should we try this ?
:wink:

1 Like

Yeah once again…changing monthly would be best an we can even come back to the current one later.

You know they could even come here and say “sorry people we’re having problems implementing the new rewards. As soon as we figure this out we will work on changing it, thanks for patience”

That would be 100% better than no response at all on there plans for this.

3 Likes

Up.

Hope this happend this week.

Sino was THE hardest dino to find before handling out all this week after week.

Thor is going mad in the arenas!

Soon players have a Utasino aswell!

Why?!

I agree! These need to be changed. The only reason I even keep worrying about the alliance rewards is for the coins and dollars. Would really like some new dinos as reward.

1 Like

Yay. Again no change.

Please please please please please can it change with the update tomorrow (if it is the update).

This, guys. (Nevermind, it’s Monday and I read that wrong :slight_smile: )

You realise that is daily mission rewards, and we are talking about alliance mission rewards.

3 Likes

It’s Monday. That’s all I have to say about that. :joy:

1 Like

I agree. I’ve only got got about 100.,000 of the same DNA. Lol

2 Likes

PLEASE!!! GIVE US MORE VARIETIES, MORE INSPIRATIONS ON PRIZES!!! I’m begging to see anything else other than the same 6 creatures!

4 Likes

Jesus… the alliance mission rewards are still the same…
I’ve got 25K sino…

2 Likes

Holy crap, are you serious?!

Naw, you’re fibbing… 25k? How even?

1 Like

They need to change the dinosaurs, its the same thing every single week!

The reason we have the arena infested with Thor’s is due to constant flow of Sino which was pretty rare to find.

Please change to something else. Just not rubbish like Koolie or something, something useful.

1 Like

Well they should have a tab that would let alliance leaders choose the rewards, but each of those tabs have a theme. Say this week 3 themes of dinos, another week a different theme of dinos. That would work in a way that leaders would pick whats for defense and exploration incubators

2 Likes

Several months ago on Metahub they posted a whole chart of possible combinations for alliance rewards, and they’ve done NOTHING with it!

2 Likes

I remember the good old days when sino was a very hard to find, coveted epic, whose DNA was used to make rare and powerful hybrids.

Now Ludia continues to give the stuff away like candy, flooding the arena with sino based uniques that are easier to level than some rares and most epics - and depending on the boost situation, are nearly impossible to kill.

Let’s get a change in alliance DNA rewards already, and flood the arenas with something else for god’s sake.

2 Likes

I’m totally fine with the rewards staying the same. My Thor is only 29 and not even halfway to 30 yet. The other dinos in the rewards are kinda meh, but I don’t have even 2 Sino hybrids maxed out yet. Unlike you lucky people who have all of them done apparently since you complain about the free, hard to obtain DNA. I’ll take a bunch of junk to get that diamond shard.

1 Like

That’s fine for all of you who have played for a year, but there’s still plenty of new players that would like the same advantage you have to the most powerful dinos in the game (Thor, Allosino, Utasino…). If they get rid of Sinoceratops DNA that leaves the rest of us in Arena 2 forever losing to your Utasinos.

1 Like

To bad new players dont use that sino dna on hybrids and just continue dumping coins and boosts into sino… those players with the level 20+ sinos are in for some sad realization that they had hurt there long term progress significantly

Ill add the best thing Ludia could do for new places is switch the rewards for a list that include 1 strong immune like seco or even anklycodon that hard counters all the sinos and einos in the lower arenas…

No new player is every gonna even qualify for the “sino” race better to give them tools to counter them at this point.

1 Like

For the record I hate the Sino hybrids and do not play any of them nor have any of them past level 27, which I regret the waste of coins.

1 Like