Change the Alliance Rewards!

The only one I care about is Sinoceratops, the others just stack up.

1 Like

Exactly , if it wasn’t for Sinoceratops we simply wouldn’t bother .
It really seems odd that we should be getting the same DNA after so long .

2 Likes

Well so we want
Miragaia
Toujingo
Kentro

Diplodocus
Albertosaur
Apatosaur

I think this would be a greate change

1 Like

It takes two seconds to change the alliance rewards to something new.

Sincerely,
Everyone :v:

1 Like

Grypo, Pyro, Mono

Deino

Dilo, Touji

Hopefully the next line up will have useful dinos in both goals. Right now sino is literally the only interest.

2 Likes

I just wan to know why they keep the same rewards. It is the same rewards since I started playing…

2 Likes

Please change them, they should have been changed 3 months ago.

Please consider changing the Arena/Incubator exclusive DNA as well, this is also stale after a solid year of gameplay with no rotations.

6 Likes

The current alliance mission rewards are becoming stagnant and not worth participating in the missions. It needs a serious change. Enough with the set it and forget it protocol.

4 Likes

So, ah… I have a Thor now… Still raking in 400 Sinoceratops every week. Everyone’s flooded with this thing now, and Carnotaur and Einiasuchus and everything else that comes in these incubators. I’d long thought if there was any one non-hybrid dino I’d like to have an infinite supply of, it’d be Sinoceratops. I still think that. But we’ve been getting it for a while. It is nice, but does anyone think it’s time for a change of prizes? It’d sure slow down all the crazy Superthors infesting the place. (But yeah, look at me closing the gates after I already got one XD) G2 Baryonix for the next lineup, perhaps?

1 Like

I think I would have an excitement related heart attack if they changed the Concave to Anky or Kentro!

But knowing Ludia we will probably get Koolle

1 Like

I hope it changes to something like Brachy

1 Like

Great to see this thread is a month old soon and Ludia have done nothing but ignore something which is already coded for. I guess it doesnt work and they dont want to risk breaking the alliance reward function again.

1 Like

Ludia, maybe it’s time to bring some news about alliance rewards.

2 Likes

Alliance rewards yes. Change also the arena dinos. Much needed after never any changes forever. Going stale yes. Swap out arenas dinos for new batch of 1.8 dinos and let us dart irrtater and bary g2 and galimimus and blue and all other stale dinos in arena prison.

3 Likes

Hope Ludia at least tells us something about the alliance mission rewards. Don’t want my alliance to loose more motivation to finish missions. Everyone is asking what the point of making an effort to complete missions is. Had some complaints this morning for sure.

2 Likes

Oh God. This is killing me. Change the rewards !

2 Likes

Rare Irritator and Rare Baryonyx rewards need to be swapped in

2 Likes

WHY ARE THE REWARDS THE SAME??? :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: Why??

2 Likes

It really is staggering that we haven’t heard a word from Ludia on this one .

3 Likes

Can we get ride of the dailys mission requirement on defence too and put something else there. Were finished rank 2 defence but are stuck waiting for more dailys to be open.