Change the Alliance Rewards!

Jesus… the alliance mission rewards are still the same…
I’ve got 25K sino…

2 Likes

Holy crap, are you serious?!

Naw, you’re fibbing… 25k? How even?

1 Like

They need to change the dinosaurs, its the same thing every single week!

The reason we have the arena infested with Thor’s is due to constant flow of Sino which was pretty rare to find.

Please change to something else. Just not rubbish like Koolie or something, something useful.

1 Like

Well they should have a tab that would let alliance leaders choose the rewards, but each of those tabs have a theme. Say this week 3 themes of dinos, another week a different theme of dinos. That would work in a way that leaders would pick whats for defense and exploration incubators

2 Likes

Several months ago on Metahub they posted a whole chart of possible combinations for alliance rewards, and they’ve done NOTHING with it!

2 Likes

I remember the good old days when sino was a very hard to find, coveted epic, whose DNA was used to make rare and powerful hybrids.

Now Ludia continues to give the stuff away like candy, flooding the arena with sino based uniques that are easier to level than some rares and most epics - and depending on the boost situation, are nearly impossible to kill.

Let’s get a change in alliance DNA rewards already, and flood the arenas with something else for god’s sake.

2 Likes

I’m totally fine with the rewards staying the same. My Thor is only 29 and not even halfway to 30 yet. The other dinos in the rewards are kinda meh, but I don’t have even 2 Sino hybrids maxed out yet. Unlike you lucky people who have all of them done apparently since you complain about the free, hard to obtain DNA. I’ll take a bunch of junk to get that diamond shard.

1 Like

That’s fine for all of you who have played for a year, but there’s still plenty of new players that would like the same advantage you have to the most powerful dinos in the game (Thor, Allosino, Utasino…). If they get rid of Sinoceratops DNA that leaves the rest of us in Arena 2 forever losing to your Utasinos.

1 Like

To bad new players dont use that sino dna on hybrids and just continue dumping coins and boosts into sino… those players with the level 20+ sinos are in for some sad realization that they had hurt there long term progress significantly

Ill add the best thing Ludia could do for new places is switch the rewards for a list that include 1 strong immune like seco or even anklycodon that hard counters all the sinos and einos in the lower arenas…

No new player is every gonna even qualify for the “sino” race better to give them tools to counter them at this point.

1 Like

For the record I hate the Sino hybrids and do not play any of them nor have any of them past level 27, which I regret the waste of coins.

1 Like

I don’t use them nor level them.

That puts yours two and a half levels higher than mine. I don’t play them on my team, only lose to them.

1 Like

Now I start to believe that Ludia don’t know how to change the Alliance reward !

1 Like

Maybe today is the day?

…the day they don’t change the rewards. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Don’t understand how anyone without lvl 30 Thor, Utarinex and Utahsinoraptor can complain about Sino DNA.

I think a change will give me useless DNA. Currently it’s just the Sino I have use for

3 Likes

yup,i don’t really understand the complain…
Even if we have another year of sino,it still wouldn’t be enough for me :slight_smile:
Of course i would like a little variety but…
Utarinex,thor and utahsino…
among the best creatures of the games and you guys complains?

3 Likes

Most people are a bit more upset about the “other” rewards. I mean come on, sino, trike G2, and MAYBE conc, are the only ones interesting you or other people to complete the tasks. I know thats me.

einiasuchus have been rework and so sarcorixis which look decent now.
I wait to see the 1.8 meta,but i think this one is actually way better.
Carno,now can be use for 2 hybrids so even to reach the max,we will need tons of them
about majunda…well he was always garbage since the beginning.
Maybe one day,he will have a come back and we will try to find him

What?!

Start to work and make progress?

Start spend time and money and effort?

For sure, players who already done that should deserve good quality.

And still the same. I have no idea if Ludia is not able to change the awards or if they only extremly ignorant. SInce the start for month after month the same, and with the daily spawns it will be also the same. It is getting sooo boooring. I had had some hopes, that now with the start of the first month after the update, there would be some changes.

2 Likes