Change to Donations - Prevent Mistakes

Im sure there are many who like me, who have went to donate to a request and right as you’re about to click donate, another request pops up in its place and you click and donate that arena exclusive DNA you needed yourself and now are short for your next fuse!

How about this?

When you click on a DNA request to donate to it, it asks you to confirm it (just once at the start, not each and every time for that request), then if another request pops up in its place, and you accidentally click it it says “You are donating to a different request! - Confirm?”.

So it goes like this -

1. Empty Space
  2. DNA request for Suchomimus < you clicked this 4 times already

New request comes in as you are donating to the Sucho request

1. Suchomimus Request (4/5)
  2. Bary Gen2 Request (0/5) < You click here because thats where the Sucho request was previously before the Bary request came in.
    But now you are asked to confirm if you wish to switch requests and donate to the new one, you say no and go up and continue donating to the Sucho request
5 Likes

good idea. its almost like it happens on purpose sometimes. you have that 200 irri waiting for the dime and accidentally click on someone’s irri request

2 Likes

And always something you badly need yourself or an arena exclusive! Happens a lot to me, thankfully I almost always fully donate (except to things I need myself of course) but when this happens im like, noooooo!

Had enough DNA for my next Green Chicken fuse, about to donate to a raptor request and go to click it and BAM rare dill request pops up in its place RIGHT as im clicking it, then im short and cant get my fuse!

1 Like

you have to realize though you are asking for a whole lot now… they cant even fix chat or add alliance tools. i hope this is a big focus soon. even before 1.9.

1 Like

I think it really boils down to it just being a confirm button, shouldn’t take too much dev time hopefully. Ludia has been known for being very “Anti-Confirm” though I have noticed!

Edit: And im hoping the chat fix is one of the bugs listed in the mass of fixes! Its been there since day 1 of alliances, dunno why its taken so long to fix =/

1 Like

you are right… hopefully its one of the “125” bugs they fixed.

1 Like

I just hope they don’t count text typos and corrections as bug fixes haha

1 Like

and hopefully autoban for saying the wrong things in chat is on that bug list lol. how messed up is that

1 Like

I would hate to get banned in my own alliance for something like that yeah lol

1 Like

I couldn’t resist! lol

2 Likes

hopefully that falls under minor text fixes :grin:

1 Like

Yeah I hope so too!

A couple of things though, if text fixes aren’t counted I wonder how there were so many? I don’t know whether to be happy about so many bug fixes, or worry that they were somehow able to create code with soooo many bugs in it LOL.

1 Like

1 Like

thats a years worth of bug fixes lol. not sure what they were, would be nice to get a list that way we can confirm.

1 Like

Yeah would love to look through the list myself and pick out all the ones I encounter daily.

Fingers crossed that my least favourite number doesn’t change from 1.7 to 1.8!

Edit: Then again I need SOMETHING to complain about hahah! EXPLOITSSS

1.7 haha since you mentioned favorite numbers… 7 is my favorite number and this means that 1.7 changed the game for thr good. mark my words, lots will come from this patch.

1 Like

Just 3 more days till it launches right? then another 4 days for Android to get it lol, good thing I no longer use Apple and now have a Samsung lol

1 Like

we shall see because they said “maintenance scheduled in PREPARATION for 1.8”

Ahh yes thats true, I forgot about that. Hopefully they mean the game goes under maintenance and thus is preparing for 1.8, then games come up and 1.8 goes live.

I think the timing would be close enough to say its MAYBE coming, but of course only Ludia knows for sure so. And thats if nothing goes wrong in dev to cause a delay, all major theme parks have delays, when DisneyLand opened in 1956, nothing worked haha, couldn’t resist :slight_smile:

Literally just happened to me on tenonto.

They won’t do it. They won’t even add confirm to evolving. They want you to use it so you have to play more.

2 Likes