Ludia Forums

Changes from ios to android

I have an account of the game jurassic world alive in ios and I’m going to move to android. There is some way to copy the data so as not to start over.

a greeting

Facebook :man_facepalming:

Hey MK_Cardenas_Alvarez, you should be able to move your game over if you link your current game to your Facebook account. However, we recommend writing down or saving your support key just in case.

Hi, I could explain it better because I do not understand how to link the game to the facebook account.

Greetings and thank you

What if you don’t have Facebook?

I use Google Play Games to save my progress. I deleted Facebook a couple weeks ago, and I couldn’t be happier!

did you really dart that 450? that’s amazing.
only score higher i’ve seen is @Julien_Mayfair he got 650!!!
2nd place isn’t too bad though. i don’t know how you guys do that :open_mouth:

There should be a Facebook button in your in-game Player Profile > Settings menu. If you had not linked your game to Facebook before, you should be able to link your current account onto it by tapping on the Facebook button and confirming.

@Stegodistis, if you don’t have a Facebook account and you want to transfer your game to an Apple device, you’ll need to contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key and our team would be happy to assist you. I hope this helps!

yep 650 alright…lol

should be Julien_Playfair