Changes in the aplication this week?

This week I am seeing change in the application that I do not know if they are casual or intentional, most of them positive although some negative.

The most prominent is the appearance of more EPIC. I usually see one epic a day, hopefully two, many times none. In 36 hours from Monday night to Wednesday morning I have seen 11. If we particularize, I had not seen any sinoceratops in a month and I have seen 3, I had not seen any baryionix in a month and I have seen 2.

This is not so strange but I have seen more than normal and wild form most creatures of the weekly event. I do not usually see Euplocephalus and I have seen many, only yesterday saw about 8 nodosauro and, as I said, I have seen 3 Sinoceratops and, even stranger, a Stegoceratops (I think it’s the first time I see it).

Short common capsules used to provide 3 creatures. Yesterday I opened several and appeared two creatures at a time although I could only capture one of them. Sometimes both were the same and sometimes different for what allowed me to choose. Also, the proportion of rare that appeared to me was surprisingly high. Buy 5 common capsules and I would say that in total 4 rares appeared to me.

Last week there were many green areas. From my point of work, I had three of these areas within 200 m of the VIP and I could see 4 or 5 more in the distance. This week there are none in the area of ​​200 m and far I only see 2. For the weekend this can be a serious problem because if I must, in my case, look for sinoceratops, I should look for 15 and there are 5 possible creatures this implies finding 75 green towers in three days. As long as there is the same proportion of now it can be a dramatic search.

Do you have the same perception?

I see that the last point has been solved. Several green towers have appeared near my work that were not there this morning.

they want you to vote that jwa is the best game so whatever you do… dont vote yet!! lol jk

We see this topic every other day, nothing new. It’s all based on luck, maybe you took that road where this sweet epic spawned or you just played a little more leading to more encounter. Usual business.

This is already well-known : scent makes pop dino every 2min no matter the type. For a 5min one, it means you get dino at 5min left, 3min left and 1min left.
The first spawn is always 1 dino. The others spawns depend on the way you use your scent : if you move enough you get 2 spawns ; if you don’t you get one. You can get both spawns if you want.

You’re right they messed up with event stops and we get very few for the first batch. Hopefully they fixed it and we have now plenty to look for.

Hope it helps !

We see this topic every other day, nothing new. It’s all based on luck, maybe you took that road where this sweet epic spawned or you just played a little more leading to more encounter. Usual business.

Well, you can believe that it is chance or you can believe that there are days with more reproduction rate. If I have never met more than 3 epics on the same day (and 3 few times) since June except one day I found 4, one day 5, one day 7 and one day 9. I can consider that the last ones are what in statistics they call “Outliers” or think that those days there was more reproduction rate :slight_smile:

This is already well-known : scent makes pop dino every 2min no matter the type. For a 5min one, it means you get dino at 5min left, 3min left and 1min left.
The first spawn is always 1 dino. The others spawns depend on the way you use your scent : if you move enough you get 2 spawns ; if you don’t you get one. You can get both spawns if you want.

It’s the first time I read something about it. It will be very useful. Anyway, it’s funny. Until now I had thought that the only use of the common capsules was to open them at home when there was no other creature nearby because, in the street, they appear sufficiently. Now I must decide to open them at home or on the street.

Regarding the last point, many green points have already appeared! and I do not think it’s a statistical issue LOL

Thanks !!!