Ludia Forums

Changes on next update 1.7

So, i have seen quite a few threads created to predict the new hybrids in the next update. Lets do something else: which new or revival of bugs will you predict in 1.7 update? I’m predicting that the old bug where the damage calculation doesnt take into account armor will return.

1 Like

Return of improperly labeled cooldowns

I predict that bugs will NOT be fixed.

7 Likes

Buggy alliance chat

2 Likes

i predict no nerfs. much needed buffs and hopefully bug fixes.

4 Likes

I guess we can hope for a deviation of the Ludia way and hopefully you will be right…chances are small, but a man can hope :slight_smile:

1 Like

I predict that they will take more steps to completely f up something that people really like and has no need to be fiddled with…

3 Likes

yeah… the bug fixes is farfetched lol.

3 Likes

idle hands…

I predict notes will come on April 19th or 26th, update 22nd or 29th

Seriously, are they even thinking of releasing a unique worth making, again ?

2 Likes

I predict some Apatosaurus nerfs.

4 Likes

Draco will get “Defence Shattering Decapitation”

4 Likes

Change minimum fuse to 5? Then we won’t complain so much about getting 10s?

10 Likes

Version 1.7 = weekly events reduced by further 1/4.

6 Likes

Sounds realistic from Ludia’s perspective :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can actually see this happening. Ludia likes to kill their games…so i wont be surprised if this happens even more. You can already notice the significantly reduced event drops today. Their event drops keeps on reducing like the active players in the game.

1 Like

I am predicting little in the way of bug fixing, more in the way of try to force people to spend money on the game, new hybrids from dinos that are already stretched for DNA and alliance requests while dinos that have dead end hybrids like Majungasaurus, Miragaia and Carnotaurus continue to be handed out from incubators, piling up like trash at an over used garbage dump.

1 Like

Have you considered doing stand-up at your local comedy club?

4 Likes

I want the ability to nickname my dinosaurs and hybrids of the game