Quick poll to see if this is popular among the strategists out there
Suggestion of new battling format:
Everyone will have a team of 8 as currently.
Once battle starts, each battler will have the option to select the 4 dinos they would like to battle out of their opponents deck of 8
- This allows for no surprises and gives you the opportunity to see what you’re up against Dinos-wise (level and type) or what they’re capable of strategizing with but you have absolute control by preventing that with your best anti-strategy selection of their dinos
- While you don’t know what they have chosen for you as well, it forces you to put a team of 8 that you can work with in any battle or selection chosen for you by a person
- This completely eliminates RNG selection which sometimes gives you the same 4 dinos game after game
- This could prevent the plateau of the game battle mechanics with each meta (where you would win if you get that OP dino of the meta) and improve variety of dinosaur usage while the stats are adjusted in the meantime
- Lastly you can incorporate the recede/quit button if you simply just don’t want to battle that person and save time and move on to the next battler (no more stalled games where one battler leaves letting other player wait for timer to keep running down)
The rest of the battle remains the same as is
Would you like to see this kind of battling setup?