Ludia Forums

Chat in Raid Lobbies

We really need a chat in the raid lobbies. Considering how if your team isn’t in your alliance, you have no way of talking to them in-game, and how even if they are in your alliance, you have to delete the lobby and reload, a chat in the raid lobbies would be really beneficial

14 Likes

Totally agree.

2 Likes

Yup, we need chat

2 Likes

100% need raid chat.

2 Likes

Even preset buttons like in the raid would be a huge convenience.

1 Like

Yes for chat. I don’t wanna download discord for something I won’t use

2 Likes

And it would be nice if there was a way to communicate in the raid selection screen to better communicate which Dino’s to use

3 Likes

Something else that would be beneficial is a Dino suggestion thing in the selection menu and on the invitation it’s says how many people are currently in the raid

1 Like

Totally agree but they need to fix the alliance more first.

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more!

2 Likes

Chat is necessary.

Just got kicked out of the lobby and I assume that happened because I didn’t guess the right raid strategy.

Besides the chat, a search function for dinos would also be practical.

1 Like

The chat’ll help. Like today when we couldn’t get the right creatures for Smilonemys, had to take it on for 17 rounds. I’ll thank @Cheeseeater for helping

3 Likes

Ludia is going to have to censor all The bad words kids will scream after Mortem Rex mauls them…

2 Likes

Absolutely. :+1:t3:

1 Like

not a bad idea, but will vote no, coz it will be bugged anyway like the alliance chat