Cheaters in clan events :(

Heys everybody,
Ludia, other gamers,
Not sure this is the right category for this, but it’s certainly not a bug report. It’s about a cheater we discovered in one of our clans today in FGA, Fury Guardians Academy.
The person joined in-game a few hours into yesterday’s Alpha, a 6* that was defeated early as said person dealt 700k on their own. With a team of 3100BP, xp level 13. It was shocking for the clan’s chief and when I received the report I immediately suspected the person, but since it could also have been a bug showing the person’s profile wrong, we decided to confront the person before taking action.
Alpha spawned though, and the person came in the field and dealt 4M damage in 1 strike. Suspicions confirmed, the clan chief booted the person instantly and I made haste to file a report via mail with the details and our proof included.
The clan Alpha was defeated too soon, with only 2 people participating and the other members losing the chance to have a go at the Alpha. :frowning:
It’s not fair that the actual members can’t compete today, which can happen in more clans than ours, and the person must be getting an obsene amount of keys and chests and thus growing faster than others and then we’ll have to face them in the leaderboards as well.
Action needs to be taken, so people like this are stopped before they become even worse threats.
Thank you for taking the time to read this,
Aesther.

2 Likes

Hey Featherwing, thank you for reporting this to our team. It is appreciated! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I certainly don’t like spoofing in my alliance, and I know neither of the members currently in our Academy clan is happy about the cheater taking their keys, not just me and their clan chief. So yeah, my pleasure to report cases like this one.

I hope this will help in dealing with the hackers and preventing more from entering the leaderboards.

Have a nice evening! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your description gives me an idea of how the cheaters may achieve a win in Arena with their log being all 0 — they took one hit to wipe out everything in their way.

This is too bad — I hope Ludia could get to the root of this damn cheater.

1 Like

Yeah, probably. And I want to be useful in the community in any way I can to help resolve the major problem of spoofing. I have a 0 tolerance policy in my alliance so the appropriate actions were taken the same day.

1 Like

Currently waiting for Ludia to see my mail with the details and the evidence…