Check out old stats

for a new feature in toolbox I was thinking an idea to check out a creatures old stats from the past updates with the push of a button the old stats will appear you can chose an patch to see the stats from that patch what do you think @Ned

1 Like

I made this for myself in a Google sheet, and trust me it took a LOT of work to put together. I’m keeping it up to date with each update. If you have any specific questions, I can help answer them.

Also Ludia has nothing to do with the toolbox, so there’s no point in tagging Ned about it (unless you’re just curious what Ned’s personal opinion on your idea is, which given that the toolbox is an unofficial application I’m not sure he’s allowed to give).

13 Likes

I do not think jwa toolbox is ran by ludia

7 Likes

You do realize Ludia is not associated with JWA Toolbox and JWA Toolbox is not official, right?

7 Likes

Not really on topic but I was just watching one of beavers old JWA videos and noticed a lvl 23 unboosted gem had 5000+ health,Now I’m curious to know what his health was at that time ("Geminititan beats both indoraptors"video)

1 Like

What’s the date the video was posted?

March 30, 2020.

1 Like

That’s the day 1.14 came out, so it’s either version 1.13 or 1.14. Either way, Geminititan had 6000 hp at the time.

My Field guide is still pre Raid (sorry Matt) when creatures were useful. :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: