Ludia Forums

Chest keys for alpha battle

Rather you deal only 18K damage to alpha in 1 energy or 40K damage to the alpha. You will always get 5 keys per energy, that seems unfair since lets say you are not able to win an alpha battle. you would only get 15 keys for all the damage you did. If you can do 40K damage to alpha, you should be able to get more than 5 keys for the 1 energy.

2 Likes

You already more bonus keys based on relative damage.

@Talisax Bonus keys only count if you manage to defeat the alpha… i’m talking about if you dont defeat the alpha.

1 Like

But if youn did defeat, you’re now getting double bonus. Simplest solution is to.kill alpha.

What I would like to see is an actual reward for defeating the daily alpha, 10k fish, 10k gold or something

@Talisax

My suggestion as stated earlier is that add more keys for doing more damage that way when the alpha is too strong and you didn’t get bonus keys, you will still get more keys based on the damage you did deal and not based off how much energy you used.

1 Like

Why a bonus for losing?

@Talisax
I don’t know where you are getting the idea of bonus keys for loosing. Please read from the first post. I am suggesting more keys for doing more damage per energy.

Here is an example of what I am talking about

And if you manage to defeat the alpha that is cool, then add in your bonus keys.

2 Likes

You said you wanted bonus even if you dont kill
You already get more keys for more damage providing you defeat the alpha

@Talisax , you are saying I said bonus, I never said bonus. I am not talking about the bonus keys at all.

I am suggesting regular keys based on damage, not based on energy.

2 Likes

Which equalsbonus.it is the same thingi.

@Talisax not really

Bonus keys are more than 60 keys… Im talking way less than 60 keys

Hey y’all, use this link to access a discord that I made for titan’s uprising. Just started this discord so it is very new and not many people have joined yet. Hopefully we can get a good community going on it. Members of all clans welcome.

You’re too late, there has been one for months

1 Like