Ludia Forums

Chester Cheetah (Creature file #274)

Chester Cheetah here. Now, there’s a special prehistoric Cheetos it’s with every creature. By mammoths, saber toothed, glyptodon, giant sloth, rhinos, and pronghorns. Goes crazy I’m always impatient when it comes to Cheetos. I used my cheetah speed to catch my prey. For the cheese that goes… trip on a rock Crunch! It’s not easy being cheesy. Shake his head Cheetos: the cheese that goes crunch. Anyway, please welcome the Miracinonyx.

Rarity: Common

Health: 3000

Damage: 1500

Speed: 131

Armor: 0%

Critical: 5%

Moves

Deliberate Prowl

Precise Pounce

Possible hybrid: Miracintrosaurus, Fuse with Miracinonyx and Ankyntrosaurus

Rarity: Unique

Health: 3100

Damage: 1000

Speed: 109

Armor: 40%

Critical: 5%

Moves

Superior Vulnerability

Deliberate Prowl

Group Taunting Shields Strike

Taunting Rampage

Passive: Medium Resilient Counter Attack

Resistance: 100% Taunt, Vulnerable and 50% Speed Decrease

Trivia
  • The name, Miracinonyx, means “Amazing Cheetah”.

• Miracinonyx is also know as American Cheetah.

• It was once thought that it had been a descended from cougar-like ancestors.

Can you guess who this is?:

Do NOT click on the picture, and search it through any websites. I want to hear the answer from you.

Disclaimer: The picture I use does NOT belong to me. They belong to their respectful owners

5 Likes

From now on, every Creature File will have a disclaimer on it

1 Like

Is it pachystruthio? I remember reading about it online while attempting to create stats for similar extinct birds (moa, elephant bird, etc.).

1 Like

Pachystruthio is correct. Also, the website you are referring to is Prehistoric Fauna

3 Likes

1 Like

Dangerously Cheesy

2 Likes

I know that you got that part from Prehistoric Wildlife, but “-onyx” means claw. You should know that by know.

I didn’t even know

Well you did several creatures with the “-onyx” prefix, so I thought you did. Also found this, Taxonomy & History - Extinct American Cheetahs (Miracinonyx spp.) Fact Sheet - LibGuides at International Environment Library Consortium

I’ll probably gonna have to change it then, but not right now

1 Like