Ludia Forums

Chinese Year of the Rat and we get Dracoceratop this week

Nicely done Ludia. :+1:

For the upcoming Chinese Year of the Rat, we get an attempt at an actual Rat…the Dracoceratop!

20200121_073835

16 Likes

This made me notice that Sino also has Rat in the name.

3 Likes

It has that rat face too:

5 Likes

I think that was actually a very funny inside joke lol, giving an attempt at a Rat in the year of a rat lol.

Least they have a sense of humour lol

17 Likes

A lot of them have rat. Tricerat, nasuto, etc.

But only one is actually a rat…

1 Like

In my book, there’s only one Rat. :joy:

The original. The big boss. The Rat above all other rats.

20200121_084259

7 Likes

Quality joke, props to the dev team

4 Likes

Lol the irony

2 Likes

I consider it a big middle finger to the hundreds of thousands of players who quit the game because of the Rat abuse in the Arena.

1 Like

That SiA DSR still brings nigthmares to me…

5 Likes

Tip: When darting the Rat, pretend instead of firing darts, your firing bullets. How much DNA you get is how much blood came out.

3 Likes

I still hope that the dev who added or pitched the idea got fired in the most embrassing way possible with the least bit of dignity

1 Like

Ok that’s harsh but man was that rat broken I think more than indo gen 2 now or even maxima

Come on have a laugh. I consider players whining about 1.12 as sticking a middle finger at democracy.

Its 1 try on an useless legendary which has been mocked as a Rat. Ludia effectively nerfed it to the UnderWorld.

3 Likes

I’m just glad it’s dead and I think double along with it’s rat :rat: cousins in the next update

DracoRat was counterable by health boosts or just having heavy damage to 1 shot it.

IndoR G2 is no way 1 shotable. Ardentistmaxima is considered weak if you can 2 shot it.

1 Like

I mean pre boosts 2.0 and lets not forget those 5k hitting rats :tired_face: just remembering them makes me quezzy

Why do you want someone fired? Cool down dude.

This is just a game. Not life and death.

2 Likes

D1AD2608-E02C-4552-9B9B-7706C4FE2E4D

11 Likes

Okay that’s better although a little blood would be better :smiling_imp: