4 Likes

Gigantopithecus and basilosaurus

5 Likes

Thoradolosaur

2 Likes

Def Saurphaganax

Charcarodontosaurus, Styracosaurus, Nyctosaurus, Purrusaurus

1 Like

Mortem and all the other apex raid bosses from jwa if you can say more then one if not just mortem also maybe as a boss where it has its own battle arena like the in game playable bosses but like pvp arena because i mean they already put imeratosuchus in as a boss why cant they do the same for thr others? I mean it would be alot of work but maybe they could make it so its like you can use it in the arena? And maybe it would be like in jwa if you dont understand then basicly take mortem from jwa and throw it in jwtg exaxactly the same same way to unlock it same stats no changes on evoluotions just more glow like blue and bumpy. And maybe same with othee bosses
And yes i understand they may not do it but it would be cool using and seeing the bosses withought max boosts! And just to see them in jwtg too and maybe it would be like the normal boss battles just once a week or maybe like in jwa with raids just with your strongest dinosaurs just too powerfull dinos would be set to lvl 10 to balance it out. And i dont know about evryone else but i would like to see them in jwtg and i mean they already have the models! From jwa but idk how or if they would do this but it would bring back the people who just come to do the regular stuff and then leave and give them a reason to play more and more often. And this is only speculation.

I personally want to see Styracosaurus, Dryosaurus and Hybodus

1 Like

Stethacanthus

2 Likes

Carcharodontosaurus, garudimimus, Japanese Raptor and cryodrakon.

1 Like

Carchar, Megalosuchus, Dread, Thoradolasaur, Basilosaurus, Livyatan

1 Like

Maybe ludia should do another poll like they did fro aqua and ceno hybrids

1 Like