Ludia Forums

Chosen Move Never Occurs

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: In a PvP battle , my level 24 Purrolyth had just beaten one creature and was now facing a Quetzorion (sorry, I don’t remember what level it was). The first round of moves occurred normally. I chose “Short Defense” for my 2nd move: deal 975 damage plus 50% shields for 2 attacks. NOTHING happened; the (faster) Quetzorion hit my creature, my creature executed its Rending Counter-Attack, and then it was the next turn; no 50% shields, no actual attack by my Purrolyth. I again chose “Short Defense” for my move, and for the 2nd time, NOTHING happened – my Purrolyth was hit, and executed its counter-attack. The next hit killed my creature because of the 2 previous hits with zero shielding and only minimal damage done to my opponent. To be clear: there was no nullification, no “destroy shields,” or any other such action taken by my opponent; my creature, which had properly executed all other available moves at least once, NEVER executed ANY action when I chose the “Short Defense” move twice in a row.

Area is was found in: Aviary

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Choose “Short Defense” for next move
Step 2 - Yell angrily as my creature executes ONLY a counter-attack but never does anything else.
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: First time today (just after downloading the newest version of the app).

What type of device are you using: iPhone 6s running iOS 13.6

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)