Chromaspinus got remodeled…

I think it looks worse not gonna lie, the crest used to clip into the neck so that’s probably why they did it but…

8 Likes

1 Like

sorry ludia, but it kinda looks like a smurf hat…

8 Likes

It looks AWFUL. It looks like he has a…well, y’know on his head.

Ludia why did you change it? lol it’s one of those things which were fine and didn’t need changing, why was it changed?

1 Like

That head and the crest don’t match with each other. There is a huge gap between their sizes.

Anyways, our Spinosaurus won’t have peace in this game seemingly.

4 Likes

Ludia again demonstraiting they hate everything Spinosaurus-related.

2 Likes

If they can change it’s crest, they can change Allosaurus or Giganotosaurus.

1 Like

If they remodeled Chromaspinus, added new animations for the pterosaurs, then why can’t they fix the Allo and Giga design? :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

4 Likes

Allo and Giga “Fixes” are most likely gonna be their gen 2 variants.

1 Like

Why can’t they leave some things alone lol.it was fine, but they somehow made it worse,Lydia at its finest🗿

2 Likes

I assume they changed it because the crest would clip through the neck/body in the animations. It looked amateur at best.

This is a guess, does the crest clip through the neck on the new version?

5 Likes

I’m really not sure if I prefer a Chromaspinos whose crest doesn’t clip inside its body or a Chromaspinos whose crest doesn’t look like a goofy lil’ hat.

2 Likes

I don’t think there is a need of Gen 2s for more accurate and better designs.

2 Likes

There is, if they are to be useful then they either need to be lifted from rares to tournaments or made gen 2’s which are either vip or tournaments so they can atleast be useful and not two useless rare carnivores.

alllo remodel allo or made correct gen 2 fnaly, Ludia.

We need these remodels. When I first launched the game and saw gameplays of it I was like “omg Allo looks awesome! and Giga looks like t-rex!” but now when I know much more about dinosaurs (mainly because this game and gameplays of it) I see how inaccurate they are :woman_facepalming:
Giga looks like T-rex with problems

And allo (even though look cool at level 40) has hammer head

I know it would be harder to change model, because unlike JWA here we have four evolutions thus four variants of colors. But these are just two dinos (well maybe metriorynchus too) out of 278 in the entire game.

5 Likes

Just irks me they have 2 claws instead of 3

1 Like