Chromaspinus Stats + Evos

Good thing I already had both Spino and Para Gen 2s unlocked and at L40.

Here are the stats and evos, even though it’s just a slighty better Dracoceratops aka Yudon clone slapped with a 3k higher DNA pricetag. :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

L40 design looks really cool, just too bad I’ll never get her past L20.

Really wish Ludia would give us dinos with different stats. OR AT LEAST a Tourney Amphib Hybrid with these stats… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

8 Likes

so the stats are saying chromospinus is a omnivore see the lvl 31 evo

1 Like

Yep, but due to animation rigging and convenience it’s a Carnivore :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

by reading this passage i thinking of a spinosaurus eating bush for some reason

1 Like

IMHO this shoulda been a herbivore but with semi-glass cannon stats, similar to Allonogmius’s stats.

2 Likes

“When a lab tech lost their sushi lunch to the juvenile dinosaur” I wonder why the creature took an interest to the sushi more than the lab tech themselves :crazy_face:

6 Likes

He should have more attack than yudon and cerazinosaurus otherwise he’s fine. His design is cool. Like that he cept the glow from para gen 2

2 Likes

Yeah agreed either more attack than yudon or at least 13k health, hes weaker than yudon in both areas yet costs more makes no sense.

A lot ludia does doesn’t make sense honestly

3 Likes

Max level looks so cool! Definitely one my my favshqdefault
From google.

1 Like

I just noticed the Creature facts doesn’t say anything where the name came from😂 like other dinos.

If scientists were eating pizza or other food items instead of sushi then spinosaurus would start to eat that food item

3 Likes

Ludia missed an opportunity with this one. They should have used the indoraptor model/animations. Would have looked amazing.

chromaspinus is way too big for this animation we need a raptor like component to get indoraptor animation

1 Like

Maybe👀 Scorpius Rex???

yes you are right i hope the hybrid of deinonychus will have the animation of indoraptor

1 Like

Another carnivore. Where is the yudon ferocity amphibian???
But I like it’s design. Also doing the roar animation the para horn goes through its neck
And why is Ludia releasing new hybrids at a fast pace? I need time to recover my DNA. I’ve only just started on dracoceratops

2 Likes

I actually don’t mind ludia releasing lots of hybrids, I just hate how basic some of their stats are. Draco is just a weaker/cheaper armormata, spino boy here is a worse yudon, nothing unique.

3 Likes