Ludia Forums

Claimed Last Weeks Alliance Rewards Twice

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: I was able to claim last weeks rewards twice on one of my two accounts. This then made it so I can not claim the rewards at all on the other.

Area is was found in: N/A

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Log on to Ipad and claim the last weeks alliance rewards on Monday on Facebook account.
Step 2 - Don’t claim last weeks rewards on Google account on android phone.
Step 3 - The next day, log on to Facebook account on the android phone and rewards are there to claim again for the Facebook account, again. Whoo Hoo!
Result - Now I can’t claim the rewards on my Google account because my I was able to steal those rewards with my Facebook account. Ha Ha! It wasn’t like I actually lost anything getting to claim both accounts rewards on the one account.

How often does it happen: This is the first time and I might try this next week. I like my Facebook account more anyway.

What type of device are you using: Ipad and Samsung phone.

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)
During the day, I will play my Facebook account on my Ipad while I’m working. Other times, I flip back and forth from the two accounts on my phone. I just happened to go out for a walk with my Facebook account this morning on my phone. I got home and went to catch up on the earned alliance rewards and saw I could claim last weeks awards again along with what we earned so far this week. So last week’s awards plus extra bonus cash and green bucks. I’m not asking to get this fixed. Just letting you know of this bug.

Thank you for reporting this to us, Oriondestiny!

Could I ask you to send us an email at support+forums@ludia.com so our team can take a closer look to see how that might have happened? Please include your support key in the email as well.