Ludia Forums

Clan Problem/Glitch

I’ve been trying to join a clan I’ve been invited to for two days now, and I continue to receive the message, “Daily Clan Join Limit Exceeded” or “You could only join 3 Clans per day”. But it’s been more than 48 HOURS let alone that message won’t let me into any clan, meaning I haven’t been in a clan for two days now. Please help??

I’m sorry to hear that you are having a problem trying to join a Clan, @Genesis494. If you reach out to our support team, they would be happy to take a closer look at your account to see what the issue might be. Could you send an email to our team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key included in the email? Thanks!

I have emailed support yesterday but still no response with my key. I hope this could be fixed soon.

1 Like

Our team will definitely try their best to assist you once they get a chance to see your email. :slight_smile:

Thank you for the quick reply, now I know that my issue has been heard.

Hello hello, the problem was resolved!!! So there is no need for the help anymore!! But it should really be fixed since it says daily and not 48 hours!

1 Like

I’m glad to hear that it was solved!

@Ned This bug is still causing problems months later. I just tried to join a clan and got this message. I left ONE clan and have only tried to join ONE clan. Am I screwed or what? Y’all take days to respond to help tickets. Am I going to be clanless until someone gets around to my help ticket?

Also just FYI, the “attach photo” feature on the help tickets isn’t working.

I’m really sorry to hear that happened, ZydecoMoose. I believe you should be able to rejoin another Clan after the daily timer resets normally.

If you need to attach a screenshot to your ticket, please make sure that your in-game Data Privacy setting is toggled off.

@Ned

1. How long does it take for the timer to reset?
  2. Seeing as I didn’t actually try to join three clans, why do you think that it will reset in a certain amount of time?
  3. Do y’all ever plan to fix this bug? It’s asinine that this is still an issue. I don’t understand why y’all refuse to fix bugs for months on end.

If you haven’t already, could you reach out to our support team through the in-game support or email at support+forums@ludia.com?

Our team will be able to provide further assistance once they take a closer look at your account. Please make sure to include your support key in the email as well.

Thanks!

I had the same issue this morning and submitted a ticket through the app and via email. I left one clan to join another and got the error. I’m clanless!

1 Like

Unfortunately, submitting the same ticket twice (even though it’s through different platforms), doesn’t really help either party. The support team is still (and has been for quite a while) under an influx of tickets and has been going through them as best they can. If you submitted one right after the other, it shouldn’t effect you too bad, but it will still reset your position in the queue.

Please be aware, however, that it will most likely take them a few days to get back to you, at least.

If you’re connected via Google games or Facebook, you could try reinstalling the game, to see if that helps. I don’t know if that’s ever helped with this problem, but if you’re in want to try a solution right now, that would be one. Just be certain you’re connected to either of the aforementioned apps so that you can get your account back up and running seamlessly.

Good luck!

@Ned
Thanks for completely ignoring my questions and directing me to complete a support ticket, which as I’ve already stated, I’ve already done that.

How many days for the reset, @Ned?

Hey ZydecoMoose, our team will have to take a closer look at your account to see what might have happened to cause that message to pop up. Once they get a chance to review your game account, they’ll be able to provide better answers to your questions.

Same here, @Les. Scheduled today to switch clans because I’m taking a new job and wanted to switch to a less competitive clan while I get used to my new schedule. But of course I get this ridiculous bug and we’re basically told to twiddle our thumbs until they get around to us. Because heaven forbid Ludia fix a well-known bug. Also gotta love how well Ludia treats people who’ve spent hundreds on their app.

@ned,about that dreadfall toothless quest on this Sunday, will it give runes or trust points for deadfall toothless? Thanks.

I’ll ask our team. :sweat_smile: @itami

Update: Sadly, we’re not able to disclose that information beforehand. Sorry about that, itami.

I see, thanks anyways.

1 Like

@ZydecoMoose, come on.

From the sound of it, this isn’t a bug that is affecting a whole lot of people. It’s irritating, I’m sure, for those that get it, but there are bigger bugs to deal with and it might be lower on their priority list if it’s not affecting many at all and can be fixed individually through support.

And they’re not going to give anyone special class treatment even if they’ve spent ‘hundreds’. Unless they specifically state there will be a VIP membership support staff (there won’t), you’ll just have to wait in line like everyone else.

It sucks that the wait times are this long. It’s terrible that the wait times are still this long after all this time. I get it. But all this means is that they’re understaffed for what they have to deal with. Please try to exercise more patience and understanding.