Ludia Forums

Clan problem

I was a clan leader and accidentally made an inactive member a leader. Not active at all. what can I do ? :woman_facepalming: @Ned

I’m sorry to hear that happened, Jamokaa. Sadly, the player you transferred the leadership to will have to log in to switch the leadership back.

:woozy_face: :pensive: a solution should be brought to this. It came to my thought. It can happen to anyone and always stays in an inactive one.

I’ll definitely bring this up with our team. May I ask if you received a confirmation message when you promoted your clan member to leader?

I can not remember all of a sudden :frowning:

They come to the clan and they never play. I’m throwing him out because I’ve been active for months. I have loyal members and sometimes we get tired of following those who don’t play. as thoughtful as it is now :frowning:

Suggestion for clan leaders:

2 buttons too close together. that is, it is inevitable to accidentally lead inadvertently instead of throwing inactive. I did. !

The 2 buttons should be further away from each other.

for inactive players, time must be set. that is, the member who does not play within a certain time must be discarded by the format.

Because it’s exhausting to follow.

Some regulations are a must. because they become members and take up space. It is unfair to us, and a member we throw is coming back and we are in a difficult situation

@Ned :pray:

2 Likes

Thank you for the suggestions, Jamokaa. I’ll share them with our team.

3 Likes