What a CLAN needs:
- Leader + 1-2 Champions + 2-4 Officer
- Activitylist (last login, alpha attacks/day…)
- Ranking (max power team / best 25 Dragons / …)
- Achivments (Clan logo for beating 1-10* Alphas, …)
- Guildboard (A clanchat that a leader/champ can edit to add rules, information, … for members)
- PM function for 1:1 communication
- Dragon Posting: Post your dragons (up to 5) and let other see them, to discuss about
(should be >33% playtime and not <5%)
- Alpha fight: choose between solved stars (only leader)
- Dragon hoard (beat like arena system xx teams as a clan)
- clan wars (like arena but for all clanmembers, you can choose your enemy from enemyclanlist)
- other teamwork modes
25 members are not much people, often Clans grow fast to a strong big family - like Valhalla Family - with a main clan, some side/sister clans and a clan for newbees.
- it would be great to have a clanstructur InGame with Leader-options that allow to check whats going on in other clans and write with them in chat.
- Member exchange between sister-clans: invite player for an open spot and join on accept.
I am missing a lot member statistics
– Join date
– last log in
– alpha attacks (1-#x, how often in the last week, …)
I am also missing fight statistics
– dmg/dragon (overview for all single dragons)
– dmg through support
– … at the moment its like fishing. You never know why you did good/bad dmg …