Ludia Forums

Clash of the chickens

If erlikospyx, diloracheirus, and Erlidominus fought in real life without their special abilities, who do you think would come out on top?

I feel like Erlidom might just because it looks like it has armor, or at least harder skin then the others.

3 Likes

Quetzorion!

1 Like

You forgot the Christmas Chicken. It can be a beast

1 Like

Hmm, true, but I wanted to do the big 3 chickens

1 Like

they should all fight to the death gladiator style

1 Like

oof. this is a hard one. by special abilities i assume you mean cloak and things like evasive, immunity and speedup abilities. Not counting wound cause in real life they would be raking their claws at each other. And distraction is a valid tactic.
I’m stuck between spyx and erlidom. (sorry dilo) They both have predatory instincts of 2 carnivores. I’m leaning towards spyx due to it’s coloration and (plumage?) that could be used as a distraction. But erlidom looks like it has a tough hide.
my ultimate winner is…
erlidom.

i’d definitely say erlidominus, because like @Sean_Sperry said erlidominus does look like it has some type of armour/super hard skin (just like indominus rex btw) and with erlidominus being part indominus rex i’d say it’s also probably more intelligent, aswell as having the ability to camouflage, and since erlidominus is part indominus rex after alll, i’d also say erlidominus probably has a stronger bite force aswell.

3 Likes

thinking about it, i think erlidominus might even have slightly longer claws too

and diloracheirus i think won’t even stand the slightest chance at all, as it does not seem to have any teeth at all, instead it just seems to have a fairly small/short and fairly useless in combat beak, and it’s claws are just too short and puny compared to erlidominus and erlikospyx

2 Likes

Erlidom definitively because it has the ability of stealth that it inherited from Indominous Rex. It would be able to take out all the others easily.

1 Like

Not really sure where bite force would come into play with creatures that have long claws as their main weapons, but then again, in fighting, you use all available weapons at your disposal

biteforce would come from indominus rex (obviously, duuuuh), and it could use it to bite the necks off of the other 2

1 Like

or bite their arms off, that would also work

1 Like

oh and lets not forget that freddy kru… i mean erlidominus can also kill them in their dreams too

2 Likes

Hah! Freddy Kruger Erlidominus, genius!

1 Like

Someone’s gotta draw an Erlidominus chasing a dracorat in a boiler room

5 Likes

while also wearing a fedorah and a striped sweater, and saying something like “how sweet, rat meat”

4 Likes

That’s it I am naming my Erlidom, Freddy. Lol

3 Likes

I have two answers for this. In the first case, i assume those chickens are the same size as their chicken parents. If so, dilo would be about 10-11 meters long and erlidom and spyx would be about 4,5-6 meters long. So if they had those sizes i would definitely give the win to dilo. Now, If they are all the same size then the match is between erlidom and spyx. Even with their heritage, i assume by looking at the shape of their heads that neither of them would have an impressive bite force. Erlidom seems to be slightly better in that regard(though It could be the same as spyx has a bigger head), but has very small teeth. I don’t think they would be able to kill one another just using their claws, they would use them for sure, but the final blow would probably be a bite to the neck and strangulation, as neither of them seem to have that much of a bite force. Though a blow to the head with those claws could be devastating. The problem i see with the claws is that they are so long It doesn’t seem like they could pierce another dino’s skin very deep, or If they had the dexterity for a blow like that(remember they cannot pronate their hands in real life as they do in the game. I assume they would both start fighting with their claws and then get closer until they are wrestling and attempting a bite to the neck. Erlidom seems to have small Charcarodontosaur like teeth, and those are good for slicing flesh, while spyxs’ teeth are spinosaur like, good for piercing and grabing slipery stuff( the shape reminds me of crocodile teeth). Ironicaly erlidom seems to be the one better at bleeding lol. Even If erlidom has a bit of armor, it’s only on it’s back and would do nothing to protect the soft side under. Now who would win? I’m undecided lol, It could go either way. But leaning towards spyx. I think it’s teeth would cause deeper wounds and would be harder to make let go. If spyx gets a good hold of the neck, It can slowly suffocate erlidom since It can keep a good grab. Erlidom on the other hand would have a harder time holding onto spyxs’ neck, instead making more small gashes that wouldn’t be so deep since It has very small teeth and spyx seems to have a more loose skin on the neck, making It hard to reach an important artery(not that i know where exactly It would be lol.
Long story short, spyx but only about 60% of the time. I don’t think either of them would be good hunters in real life anyway.
Sigh, i can’t believe i did such a long post lol

1 Like