Clash of titan’s missing

@Keith could you please check on clash of titans because it is no longer showing up in my game

1 Like

Mine was gone too. It is back now but all my progress (23 or 24 finished events) is gone.
@Keith , any idea besides the standard answer to contact support.

2 Likes

This :arrow_up:

4 Likes

Hey everyone, the Clash of Titans event should be live in the game again! Could you please check your game and let me know if you see it.

Thank you!

3 Likes

I see it now. But all of my progress was reset to 0. Should we contact support or is this a game wide problem that will be addressed in another way?

3 Likes

Addressed in another way. The requirements were reduced to 14 from 28.

3 Likes

I only had like 3 battles left! Comeon man!

1 Like

@Keith I had 19 of the 28 completed now I have to do 14 more???

1 Like

@Ned it’s back but now it’s showing I need to do 14 I already had 19 of the 28 done making no sense???

1 Like

I was at 23/28 in CoT (I had done every possible pve until now)
Now it is 0/14
Why not 9/14 since I needed 5 events to unlock it?

Of course I contacted support

1 Like

I finally lucked out on one of these Clash Resets. I wasn’t in the game during the critical period, so mine is unlocked. I have definitely been there before a time or five.

2 Likes

Yes, I looked at mine before coming here and was bemused to find I was suddenly one event off unlocking it. I seem to have been lucky.

Update: Decided that a Metriacanthosaurus in the hand was definitely worth two in the bush, as it were, and I should go and unlock it and finish the event immediately before anything else had the chance to change

I wasn’t expecting to do this until next Monday.

5 Likes

Metriacanthosaurus unlock check :smiley:

Metriaphodon next :smiley:

1 Like

I was frustrated at first, but I’m happy Ludia communicates with us openly. Thanks for your support.

1 Like