Ludia Forums

Clash of Titans - February-March 2021

Results are in

11 Likes

Wowwww! Yes yes yes! Victory dance!

Bummer, oh well. It’s not like we didn’t know who was going to win. I’m guessing we would have to have a pretty bad selection for Kelenken to win, lol. Even with him being the longest without an unlock, he still didn’t win.

5 Likes

It would take a near dead tie, like how mosa won despite being a battle stage unlock.

3 Likes

@Andy_wan_kenobi I dont always see the results are they posted on facebook or twitter?

How did Bananafish get 28% votes even though we literally just had a tourney for it???

3 Likes

For the lower levels that are able to vote for COT but have pretty poor lineups and cant win in dominator

1 Like

Lower levels? I thought only level 60+s can vote in COT

1 Like

That’s what I meant, some players struggle in dom even after level 60, I bet that most of the 28 percenters fall into this category

Plus the fact banana fish has a hybrid whereas the others dont.

1 Like

As long as the game tends to give less importance to the other two areas beyond their collectional and cosmetic features, players are gonna be showing most of their interests on the jurassics for sure. Then there is no place to surprise after all. We all know @Aether_12’s thoughts on this from earlier, so actually it is not just his thoughts on the issue but of the majority itself. If we cannot integrate those two areas into more often tourneys or so, at least we can see some new dedicated events designed just to higher up their appeal in the eye of the users. (Something more fun the the stampedes or the glitching boss missions seemingly.) Then we can talk about or discuss upon why always the jurassics seem to be winning most of the times.

Bonus: Just an example for a more attractive way of encouraging people to have more aquatics, they can add a “climb up” type battle road like as it was back in the good old days of JPB. We can experience different type of encounters along our journey in an increasing scale of difficulty as it is with the Battle Stages. Those creatures can be imported from the JWA universe and serve as a teaser for the upcoming creatures gonna be added in the game within the following updates just for example.

To my personal opinion, I would like to see a recreatible layout interface for both of other two areas like we have only for the jurassics. JPB was a great example for this by serving three wide spectrums for the collectional purposes. By the current progression of the mobile gaming both by the means of graphical enhancements and the playability, I would’ve liked to see much more than the current shape of the lagoon and the biodome itself. When we click on them, we should’ve been able to visit another park layouts just dedicated to them with all of the decorative features and ambiance. Just an opinion though, clear as daylight as it is gonna need a gigantic more optimization than this current version for sure, on the other hand which I can see.

3 Likes

Yup and ludia answered our calls with geolasmosaur… :man_facepalming:

I’m starting to think that these gaps in the game are intentional, lack of strong reefs, lack of strong amphibs.

But no let’s release another cave and another carnivore… smh

Great ideas @Cagkan_Coskun however my phone is just about able to handle the game in it’s current state let alone a whole park dedicated to the fishes and cenos :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Yeah my main concern would be exactly that and that one only. A more crashing, more device burning and a more glitching gameplay experience. :man_facepalming: A new dimension, a new layer into the game that you actually never gonna be able to enjoy properly. Nevermind, let’s forget what I’ve said. :man_shrugging::zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Sometimes Facebook/Twitter; sometimes here. Apparently, at least once in-game per @Keith

2 Likes

Ah victory

Really wanted Kelenken to win this one, but oh well, the player majority has spoken. Happy for those who didn’t unlock Ornithocheirus.

Fun fact, Ornithocheirus was the first regular Tournament after Brachiosaurus – in between both, there was a Segnosaurus Bracketed and a Plotosaurus VIP Tournament. I don’t know why I remember this. :eyes:

2 Likes

Kelenken is slowly getting there! I think that’s the highest percentage so far since I’ve been giving it my vote.

2 Likes

Please make a parasaurolphus gen 2,dracorex, iguanodon and brachiosaurus cot. I missed them

1 Like

I agree with @Andy_wan_kenobi. Because of the unlocking suchodus all players 60+ got the unlock in their market even if they didn’t get to dominator. I didn’t participate and I got it in my market

yo same and also trike gen 2 and dilo gen 2. ive only been able to go dom just recently by going dom last minute but staying at top of pred.

Also, how long is the cycle usually for a jurassic creature to become the week’s tournament again? Or does it vary on popularity as well?

Maybe one for pteranodon gen 2 as well