Ludia Forums

Clash of Titans - February-March 2021

Not everyone can finish in Dom. This is most likely the players who missed it but wanted it.

1 Like

Parent of a Carnivore Hybrid. That counts a lot in many players minds.

All else being equal, a Bananogmius would play a bigger role in my lineup than either of the other two. And Kelenken moreso than Ornithocheirus. And that’s due to how close the level 40s are to the top of my Aquatic and Cenozoic lineups. In fact, I’ve kept Bananogmius at level 30 for balance purposes (although I did fuse for Allonogmius).

But all else wasn’t equal, so I voted for Ornithocheirus

3 Likes

Most players want these creatures because they missed it the previous time around. I know how badly I wanted amargasaurus when I couldn’t secure a dom finish for it, even after I passed it ferocity-wise.

3 Likes

It varies, the current tournament offering has been 17-18 months since it was offered last.

1 Like

The other end of that spectrum would be Mosasaurus Gen 2 which had two tournaments within a six-month span. This definitely is the exception. For most creatures, start looking for a tournament around the one-year mark. Of course, as Ludia adds more new creatures, that ~one year span will grow.

1 Like

Bro, I’m gonna get my first Tourney Pterosaur

Yeah I want one of the snakes for the next COT.