Ludia Forums

Clash of Titans July-August 2021 Survey

All Cenozoic CoT this time.

10 Likes

I’m going with Kelenken, but I’m willing to bet a Rajasaurus that 'Clad will gallop away with the majority :eyes:

6 Likes

Kelenken for me. Eucladoceros I have unlocked and megatherium is a battle stage

4 Likes

kelenken for me

4 Likes

I will be going for keleken too, feel like there’s too many snows and I could use a Savannah tournament creature.

2 Likes

Kelenken here too

3 Likes

Kelenken. Could use more chickens.

3 Likes

Eucladoceros for sure!!

Imagine if megatherium wins :man_facepalming:

In all seriousness guys pick kelenken, snows have had way more unlock opportunities and I would bet the majority of players dont have any Savannahs unlocked…

3 Likes

Please vote Eucladoceros!!!
Its such a majestic creature
I am not forcing anyone

1 Like

It’s actually the opposite for me. I seriously need some snows :joy: Though I’ll still choose klenekin because people seem to really want him.

1 Like

Well pick what you want. It’s Cenozoics. They aren’t used much, so this CoT isn’t too important.

3 Likes

Kelenken just because there are no Jurassics and I’m kinda short on savannas

2 Likes

@Cheeseeater is right, pick what you want.

However

I went 2 months into the future and saw that grylenken was added to the game

But yes pick what you want… as long as it’s not megatherium which is not only a battle stage unlock but appears frequently in custom trade for coins, if that wins we might aswell do a triceratops COT while were at it :man_facepalming:

7 Likes

I’ll trust your future-seeing abilities.

2 Likes

I chose kelenken because he reminds me of rubber chickens.

11 Likes

Eucladoceros had a tournament in December 2019 and a Clash of Titans in October 2020. Kelenken had a Clash of Titans in February 2020. Megatherium unlocks with Battle Stage 95.

5 Likes

Eucladoceros team

Let’s be honest, Megatherium is going to win sadly :laughing:

1 Like

I voted Kelenken, I need Savannahs and also I unlocked Eucladoceras when he last came round in a CoT. And he has quite handy stats; I’ve just hatched one bought with LPs in trade harbour to get something to balance my Arctodus and Titanoboa.

I keep voting for him though and he never wins.

I bet most players under level 90 have no idea Megatherium is a battle-stage unlock, he will probably win!

1 Like