Ludia Forums

Clash of Titans June-July 2021 Survey

All aquatic
Edestus vs Bananogmius vs Umoonasaurus

Reward was 250 dna

9 Likes

Hi, Most of you know I started from beginning. Allonogmius is my favorite, so, I would like to ask those who can and are willing to do it to choose a banana, thank you. Don’t take it as a push, I fully respect your right to choose, take it as a request of whoever you want. Thanks :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Edestus FTW!!

3x votes here only one out of the 3 we need

7 Likes

Edestus from my side.

9 Likes

I chose banana fish, just for you @Lucky14 (I also love the hybrid and I am close to maxing allo)

2 Likes

I don’t have any of these so any is fine, I chose umoon for some reason.

3 Likes

Thank you very much :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I chose banana fish. I seriously need some good caves :sweat:

2 Likes

Could we please have an event to unlock allosaurus because I feel banana fish will probably win

2 Likes

I need the edstues unlock… I have the others… so that is where my vote is. It also have the longest since an unlock of the 3.

It was actually my first aquatic tournament… and I lost.

8 Likes

Had to vote edestus, the other 2 I have unlocked.

7 Likes

Edestus is the only one that I need to unlock

7 Likes

It seems like it’s just a battle between Edestus and :banana:

4 Likes

Banana fish! I have been hoping for him to win one of these votes for over a year now. It is the time of the banana fish! Please?

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure banana fish has won twice in the past year and a half, it was my first COT and we’ve had a tournament quite recently for him too

6 Likes

Yep, Bananogmius had a CoT April 2020 and a tournament January 2021. Edestus had gone gone the longest without each. That’s where my vote is going.

11 Likes

I have neither of these unlocked, I would chose Edstues but banana has a hybrid which I rather have instead

2 Likes

I am choosing banana Boi as well! :smiley: I want allongo

1 Like

I am fine with anything cause I don’t mind aquatics much but would prefer banana for the hybrid

I choose banana fish because he has a amazing hybrid

1 Like