Ludia Forums

Clash of Titans June-July 2021 Survey

@Jurassic_Fury I went with him also hopefully this will help you get him I already have everything unlocked been playing for six years

6 Likes

For those of you wanting Bananogmius for his hybrid, I understand if it’s from a collection point of view.

Stats wise, Cerazinosaurus is much better. For only 3K more DNA (even less of a difference if you buy him during discount), you get over 5K more ferocity. You also don’t have to sacrifice an aquatic tournament to get him.
Screenshot_20210528-091209_Sheets
Screenshot_20210528-091815_Sheets

6 Likes

18 Likes

Umoon is a pretty good reef creature to have in your lineup once you get a few copies and level it up. With the scarcity of reefs in the game, I can see picking it if you don’t have it unlocked yet.

5 Likes

Even I also look for stats, more importantly for me is how creature looks like and even more allo is my fav dino which Ludia ruined in this game, so i will prefer allonogmius who looks like alo (imagine without fins) more than ungly cera (i also will create him, but put i will him on second park or to a storage

Allonogmius is definitely overpriced for its stats. But it also is one of my favorite carnivore designs in the game. Really a gorgeous creature, they did a great job with it, it definitely reflects an aquatic being part of its makeup. So yeah, from a collection standpoint, it’s not one to miss.

3 Likes

I picked balogimus I just hope if it does get picked they add allo to the unlocks

It’s high time for ludia to change the voting system to COT, we don’t need votes or pray for them, but just to have 3 creatures every month and each of you to choose what he wants and to play for that creature he wants … :thinking:

1 Like

exactly, i dont think is to difficut made that, this way

I’m not so sure about that. Just having two tournaments at the same time caused all kind of problems. Having different creatures for different players for the CoT is not something they have ever done before and sounds exactly like something that would be ripe for lots of bugs.

3 Likes

I voted Bananogmius just because of its hybrid

1 Like

I personally don’t have a need for any so I went with banana fish

EDESTUS! I LOVE edestus😃

As @Bandeezee , @Timmah and others have pointed out, Edestus has been the longest without an unlock. That’s where my and my son’s votes went

6 Likes

I want banana fish but since I’m trying to build up my aquatic army, I’ll be happy with the edestus. I have a feeling with as often as the banana fish has been offered as an option of late that eventually he will win the vote.

No more bugs please! :pray:

I have banana and umoon unlocked so edustus for me

2 Likes

I voted for Edestus in the previous poll and he lost. I will vote again for the same, I hope he wins this time :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

I voted for :banana:banana

2 Likes

I appreciate all 3, umoona has really great stats and since banana is so different from the other caves it definitely is useful in a line up, but I don’t have edestus unlocked and wanted it for a while now as my surface line up still needs some stars.

4 Likes