Ludia Forums

Clash of Titans reward starting 3/8/19

@Ned something for the developers, I noticed that the new Clash of Titans SDNA reward is missing:

Lots of time to fix before anyone has the chance to collect, let me know if a support ticket is needed or not. I am assuming this is affecting everyone and not just me.

Not on my side. Maybe if depends on the installation…mine is German. However I actually have another issue. I do no longer have access to my Triceratops. It is supposed to be in the dino storage, but I can not find it I there.

Hey Sionsith, our team would be happy to take a closer look if you could send them over that screenshot along with your support key here at support+forums@ludia.com. In the meantime, could you try restarting the game and clicking on the mission tab again to see if that helps?

@Tommi, thanks for letting us know you’re not having this issue. Also, our team could take a look into your account and see what might have happened with your dino if you sent them an email as well. Thanks!

2 Likes

Thanks @Ned. I already opened this issue from within the app by using the support feature.

2 Likes

Mine’s actually showing a very generous 50 s-dna reward.

2 Likes

Wow, for me there is only 20…curious.

@Ned, looks like mine updated when the tournament started and looks good now, very excited about the SDNA reward amount, tell who ever decided to up that reward… Thank you!!!

2 Likes

Mine was updated too. My reward now is 50 as for the others.